Chapter 2 - Finding Inspiration

I had been doing piano for about 3 years when I "found" my inspiration. Nat and Alex helped me through a lot. My mom had been very sick for about a year, and no doctors could figure out what was wrong. Through it all Nat and Alex were there. 

I always would listen to their music and watch interviews or movies. And I always felt safe when I was watching them. Some days I would even come home form school upset and sad and just listen to N&A, and feel so much better. I don't know what I would do without them sometimes. 

One of my biggest regrets though is, even though I am, what I would call "long-term-supporter", I only recently rediscovered them. It was after they're PUBLIC PLACES came out and I was so mad that I wasn't able to get merch. I guess there will always be more, and I did get some from they're recent concert, but I'll talk about that later.

With my new found inspiration, I got better with playing piano and loved playing their songs and more...! Without their music I would have probably stopped piano and had no interest. Not to mention that, while I might not be good at it, I have started writing music, writing stories, and getting into editing!! Without them none of this would have been possible for me. Like I said before, I don't know what I'd being doing.

Thank you guys for the support,

I think I'll be doing maybe 1 more chapter in this story, talking about their concert and meeting them, comment anything else you guys want!!!