Déjà vu

Déjà vu

Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.

AN: heyy guys this is my first book I'm sooooo excited and at the same time nervous. I hope you'll like it. Feel free to comment and vote, they serve as my motivation. thanks for taking the time to read this i really appriciate it  ..love u :D

London England 1791

ALEXANDRIA

I don't know where I'm going..

All I know is that I have to get there in time... I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to him.

=FLASHBACK=

Harry. I smiled just thinking of his name as I walk around our huge garden. As I look at the night sky I saw hudreds of stars from here and I remembered his eyes.. It has the color of blue sometimes green depending on the light. It sparkles and is so clear that you could get lost just by looking at them. You could know what he's thinking just by looking at his eyes. He is also tall maybe 6'2 with lean and muscular body that could only be the effect of working hard at an early age. But that's not the only reasons I fell for him, the servant's child. He is kind, sweet, gentle, and smart. He understands me whenever no one does. He's smart even if he didn't go to school. He makes me hopeful and alive whenever i'm about to give up.

He's perfect. And I love him.

“Alexandria! Alexandria!” I heard someone screaming my name pulling me out of my beautiful daydream.

I saw Diana running towards me looking disheveled and it looks like she's been crying. “ What happened Diana?” I asked worry laced in my voice. “ Please.. come..Alex..please.” she said out of breath while dragging me outside our mansion. We ran, Diana dragging me along with her. We ran and ran until I couldn't take it anymore. I firmly planted my feet to the ground but she still managed to drage me. “ stop..STOP.” finally she stopped and we tried to catch our breath. “ What happened? Tell me.” I said looking her straight in the eye.

“It's Harry.”

I stiffened just hearing his name. What could happen to my Harry? I was extremely nervous now. I kept silenly praying to whoever who is above to please keep him safe. “What happened to him?” as if answering my question we heared a piercing scream.

“HARRY!”

= end of flashback=

It is only now that I realized that we are in an open field. A field filled with grass, trees, animals and the unknown. I tried to locate where the sound came from but it was hard considering it was dark and I didn't bring a lamp. “Harry?!” I shouted again and again. But there was no reply.

My eyes began to water. What if something happened to him?... no no I have to stop thinking like this. I have to find him.

“AGHH” Harry screamed again. It was coming from my left. I ran and saw him. I couldn't stop the tears now, they continously fall.

“Harry!” I ran to him. He was tied to a tree looking tired and vulnerable. His clothes were torn filled with dirt and blood...his blood. I held his face it was filled with bruises, his lips swollen and blood was smeared on his cheeks.

“ You're going to be okay now. I'm here. I'm here.” I said while hugging him. I need to be brave for him, even though I feel anything but it.

“Alexandria?” he asked weakly. “Yes..yes it's me. You're going to be okay now.” I said in between tears.

I fogot where we were until I heared Pete. “ Get out of here Alexandria. You're father won't be happy if he hears about this.” I looked at him. He has a whip in his hand, blood in his clothes.

“ Why? Why did you do this to him?” I said while slowly standing up. “He did nothing wrong!” my voice cracking at the last word. “Now Alexandria be a good girl and listen to your father.” I was surprised to see my father.

“ Please stop don't do this to him... I love him.” I begged my father tears in my eyes.

“Pete move Alexandria.”

“no NO NOO.” I screamed but Pete's hold is too firm for me to be able to move. My eyes widened when I saw another man raised the whip aiming it at Harry. I screamed. Harry was in pain. I can't breathe .I couldn't take this anymore. I..

“STOP. Please father.. stop.. i'll do anything you want just please don't hurt him please..”

I am desperate now. I would do anything for him. My father smiled. I almost didn't recognize this monster in front of me.

“ You know what I want” he said with an evil grin. It can only mean one thing.. I didn't answer I just stared at nothingness. Then I hear a whip collide with flesh. “Okay! Okay.. I'll marry him just please... stop.” The man whipping Harry looked at my father, and with a nod from my father left us with Pete following behind him.

“ Come now dear. You're mother will be waiting for us for supper.” I stood up and followed the evil man I call my father.

“Please make sure he's okay. And tell him that I'm really really sorry.” I whispered to Diana. I followed my father without another glance to Harry knowing I would break down then and there if I did.