Emma

Hey it's Emma. I'm not dead....  I think, I am unconscious hopefully. It's weird. I see small flashes of light and flash backs of me being in the car with my dad. I don't know why I'm in this condition but I guess it's serious.I have another flashback, I see someone on the rode... It's a small girl she's just standing there. Now she's saying something, I'm in a car so I can't hear her but I can kind of read her lips,"Wake up." Suddenly, I wake up gasping for air. I start to calm down a bit, as I'm looking around I notice something. I'm in a hospital. I look around and I see a boy around the same age as me in the bed next to me.
"Uhmm... excuse me.." I say, confused.He glances at me then looks at the door. I was confused at first but then 5 seconds later the doctor comes in.
"Miss Rose ! how are you feeling? when did you wake up?" The doctor exclaims.
"I- uuh just woke up, and I'm feeling fine I guess."
"Well that's good..."the doctor looked doubtful.
"Is everything ok?"I question.
"Yes, but .... you're crying."
"I am ?" I touch my face and it's soaking wet. I didn't feel the tears coming down my face. The doctor hands me a tissue and I start wiping the tears away.
"Do you know why I'm here?"
"Yes I do actually, you were in a car accident with your father and you got some major injuries." The doctor explained.
"HOWS MY DAD? IS HE OK ?!" I start to hyperventilate. Then the doctor starts to calm me down.
"He's fine. Don't worry. His injuries weren't as bad as yours." The doctor explained.
"But he's bald wouldn't the glass from the window cut his head?"
"He was wearing a football helmet for some reason..?" He sounded confused. Then I remembered, I was in the car with my dad on our way to go see the 49ers play against another team.
"Oh, I see."
"Any other questions?"
"No,not at the moment thanks"
The doctor left and I was planning to go to sleep but then the guy next to me nudged my arm.
"Hey." he said
"Hi."I reply
Then that was the end of our first conversation.