New years || one shot

Garcia and I burst out into laughter. She was telling me about how she and JJ found prince Williams phone number. It's twenty minuets till new years. The team decided to celebrate at Rossi's house. I take a sip of my wine and Emily slaps my shoulder
"You're not even twenty one, you can't drink!"
"Let her be" JJ sighs and sits down next to me. Rossi puts a new record on and I immediately recognize the song little bitty pretty one by Bobbie day.
10 minuets. I look over at spencer who is talking to Morgan. I blush when he glances over at me.
7 minuets. Hotch says something to spencer and they look over at me.
5 minuets. The music stops and we turn the tv on to watch the ball drop soon.
2 minuets. Garcia walks over to Morgan and JJ wanders over to Emily.
15...14...13 spencer walks towards me
12...11...10 He takes the drink from my hand and sets it on the counter.
7...6...5 the room starts counting down and one of Spencer's hands is on my waist, the other is on my cheek.
3...2...1 our lips connect and I lightly hold onto his upper arm.
The cheers of new years cease and the room goes silent. 30 seconds later, when spencer and I pull apart the room erupts in cheers again, even Hotch is smiling.
"Finally!" Rossi yells we all laugh and my cheeks are burning red. Spencer's hand is still on my waist.
"He can kiss but he won't shake hands" Morgan says with a shake of his head.
"Actually..." spencer starts,
"Shaking hands spreads more pathogens than kissing and..." JJ cuts him off
"That's nice Spence" the room starts laughing and spencer smiles and pulls me closer.
The rest is history