The Demon inside me

Start from the beginning

He started throwing chairs and destroying lamps!! I sat back and watched as He destroyed everything!!

"Eric Stop!!" I heard her yell.

I then realized I probably hurt her.

Shit did I hurt her!! no I didn't mean to harm her I was just expressing my anger.

As my wolf gave me control I felt a sudden surge over come me. It was the demon. No.

I felt as my wolf and me were shoved back and the side took over. This can't be happening. I thought I took care of it a long time ago.

No. It would hurt her. It would hate her and it wouldn't show any mercy. No!!

I felt as it took over and Then It all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with Chains on my wrists. Mark was sitting on a chair a few feet away and Oscar was leaning against the wall.

Wehre exactly am I? I recognized I was at the prison. Yes. Mark and Oscar probably got to me before I hurt someone.

thank god

I'll contact the witch again and then Ill fix my problem.

Wait.....I can't be too sure. Maybe I DID hurt someone?Maybe it was my Mate!?

My claws were out and blood was on my hands. I smelled the air and recognised it as my mates blood.

Shit!! No!!

"What happened!!" I cried out.

Mark glared at me and growled. Oscar shook his head as If not wanting to speak.

"The demon took over and you hurt her" Mark said simply.

His eyes were flashing red and black and I got annoyed. I need to know if she is OK. if she is alive.

wait...Did he just say that I hurt her!!!

"No.." I whispered.

"You silenced her.." Oscar growled.

"What?" I growled out.

I didn't silence her. I can't believe it . I wouldn't hurt her like that.

"You took your damn claws and scratched her throat!! She is mute now and depressed cause of you bitch!!" Mark roared.

"Mark shut the hell up!! You know that Eric wasn't the one who did it. The stupid demon inside took control" Oscar said.

"I thought I handled it a long time ago" I said.

"Hell ya I thought that too!! But you couldn't do that!! Its your fault!!" Mark roared.

My wolf hated the disrespect and I growled at him

"Know your place Beta!! You will not disrespect me!!" I growled at him.

The chains clinked and I felt the silver burn me. But I didn't care. Ashlyns hurt..

"Is she OK?" I asked him

"Yea she asleep Right now.." Oscar said before I fell to the floor screaming.

I grabbed my stomach and rolled on the floor as I felt the burn. I cried out as I felt my throat crack and My stomach burn.

"Ashlyn!!" I groaned out in pain .

In seconds Mark was out the door and Oscar was by my side.

"I'm sorry man... I know you didn't want the demon within to come back and haunt you" He said.