Chapter One

Andreas Pov:

My phone buzzes and doesn't stop . I glance over and it's Ricky calling me. At 3 AM. I pick it up and hold the phone to my ear. " hello?" I say in a tired voice.

"Andrea you need to come here now! " he says in panic.

"What? Where ? Why?" I ask more awake.

" To the hospital!" He says

"To the hospital! What the hell

Happened?!" I practically yelled into the phone.

" Kian . Um. Ki-" he began

"I'll be there in a second!" I said and I ran downstairs.

I was so worried. What happened to Kian. As I was driving I was getting more and more worried and upset. I got to the hospital and ran inside . Where was Ricky ? More importantly where was Kian ? I text Ricky and he says which room their in. When I get to it I nervously open the door. And there was Kian, laying on the bed with bruises and cuts with tubes and wires connected and all around him.

I stood there frozen just starring at him for a few minutes. I want to ask what happened but when I open my mouth nothing comes out. I stared to cry but I was trying to hold back. Ricky came over and hugged me. I buried my head into his chest . "He'll be ok. " he said softly.

I totally understood that kian going to be perfectly fine but looking at him now you wouldn't think that.

We get told to sit in the hallway for a little. I sit on the ground besides Ricky . "What happened?" I ask

" Car accident ." He says.

I nod. " but he's going to be alright . Right?" I say.

"Yeah, the doctor said that he'll be fine." He replies.

"Has he woken up?" I ask .

"When I got here he was asleep." He replies.

When the doctor comes out Ricky and I both stand up. I turn toward him." Do you mind if I go in there alone?" I ask .

"Not at all, go ahead ." He smiled a bit.

I pulled a chair next to Kian's bed and sat in it . "Kian." I call his name repeatedly .

I grab his hand and hold it in mine for a bit . " Kian please please please wake up." I start to cry again.

Kian's Pov:

I hear a voice calling me over and over. I open my eyes a little and I'm not in my house anymore . I'm in ... The hospital? I was so lost I didn't know what had happened . I look over to my right and I see Andrea. I smile to myself . She didn't see me because she was looking down. Finally she looked up. She smiled and I could help but smile back. Until I noticed she was crying . "Why are you crying?" I asked.

She laughed a little ." Because I was worried I guess."

" I love you." I said .

" I love you too." She smiled.

" Do you want to see Ricky? " She asked.

"Sure."

She went out of the room them came back with Ricky. We all sat for a little until the doctor came back in and said I could go home. That God, I hate hospitals.

_______________

Andrea's Pov:

I didn't sleep at all after I got home . I walk out if my room and see Jenn . "Where'd you go last night?" She asked.

"The hospital. " I said as I poured cereal into a bowl.

" wait what why? " she asked .

I sighed. " Kian got into an accident last nig ht."

"Is he ok?" She asked.

I nodded. " At least that's what everyone said."

I took a few bites of cereal but I wasn't even hungry. I walked back into my room and got changed. I didn't even bother to do anything with my hair rather than throw it up into a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and keys off the table. " I'll be back in a few hours." I say as I put on my shoes.

When I get to the O2L house the front door is locked. " Seriously?" I mumble to myself. I walk around the side and the sliding glass door is open. I walk in and no ones awake except Sam, who screams when he sees me. "Shhhh! It's just me." I say.

"Why are you here ?" He ask.

" I wanted to check on Kian." I say then just keep walking.

I try to open the door quietly but I fail and let the door squeak as I open and close it. I walk to his bed and his eyes fluttered open . "Hey." I say softy and sit on the side of the bed.

"Hey." He smiles.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Better now that you're here."

"That was cheesy ." I laugh a little.

He pulls me down so I'm laying beside him. We stare at each other in silence for a few minutes .

Kian's Pov:

I could tell Andrea was tired, her eyes grew heavy and soon she fell asleep. But I couldn't help but stare at her. She's so beautiful and I'm in love with her.

__________________

This was a short chapter and kinda boring but tell me what you think guys 💕 I update every Sunday!