"I love you more."

"I don't know how that's possible." Ricky responded, wrapping his arms around me.

He looked up and his eyes widened. I looked in the same direction and saw Maggie, flying in the air with an angry look. Ricky pulled my head close to his chest and raised his hand, sending fire into the air. She reflected the shot and sent it back at us. Ricky held me tight while I set a force field around us. Suddenly, as planned, Spencer and Ev rushed in.

Evelyn, being herself, flew up and jumped onto Maggie's back, pulling her back down to the ground. Maggie struggled to get Ev's arms off of her. In the meantime, Spencer grabbed me and Ricky by the hand.

"Come on! We've gotta go!"

I nodded and we followed him, but we were soon interrupted when we saw Ev thrown against the wall. She fell and hit the ground with a loud thump.

"Ev!" I screamed.

I looked up at Maggie.

"Oh no you didn't!" I shouted, flying up and zapping her.

She caught my electricity and sent it back, only for it to bounce off my forcefield and electrocute her. She fell to the ground and I ran over and helped Ev up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and looked up with wide eyes. I looked back up to see Maggie hovering over us. Her brown eyes had turned into a deep purple and she raised both her fists (which were glowing at this point) and flew at us. I held onto Ev and set a forcefield around us, blocking her. Just then, Steve ran in.

"Steve!" I yelled, "Be careful!"

He nodded and threw his shield at her. She caught it and sent it back towards him.

"No!" I screamed, holding up my hand and setting a forcefield around Steve.

Suddenly, Maggie disappeared. I took down the forcefield and looked around. Steve picked up his shield.

"What happened?" Ricky asked.

I looked at him. "She's figured out she has teleportation."

"Come on," said Steve, "The others found Lara and Loki. Maggie's probably down there, too."

I grabbed Ricky's hand and followed Steve, with Ev and Spencer close behind.

It will be okay.

I nodded and continued down the stairs until we reached the elevator.

Maggie's P.o.v.

"They're on their way down here!" I shouted at Lara and Loki while they were fighting the Avengers who were with us. "Will you hurry up and finish these guys so that we can kill Maddy?!"

Lara rolled her eyes at me and used her dark magic to push me back a little. "Maybe if you'd shut up and help, we wouldn't have to fight so much!" she shouted.

I rolled my eyes and mimicked her, before teleporting behind Iron Man. I used my dark magic to throw him into the concrete ground.

"There, happy?!" I asked.

Lara rolled her eyes and continued fight.

"Do as Lara says!" Loki demanded before being tackled by Thor.

I rolled my eyes and saw Iron Man trying to get back up. I pushed him down to the ground again and started teleporting around the room. I was in the middle of fighting Hawkeye when I stopped and saw a vision of the Highflyers and Captain America outside the door.

Maddy's P.o.v

I held Ricky's hand tightly and looked up at Steve.

"Okay, I need you all to combine your powers like you did when you captured Lara, okay?" Steve said.

"What do we do with Loki and Maggie, since they can both teleport?" Spencer asked.

Steve looked at me. I clenched my jaw and nodded.

"Take care of Lara," said Steve, "we'll figure out what to do with Maggie."

We burst through the door and the Highflyers flew into the air. Even pushed Lara down and began shooting water at her.

"Ev! Move!" I shouted.

Lara looked up at me with wide eyes while I sent electricity towards her. This time, she was electrocuted so much that she passed out. Spencer quickly covered her with large stones and Ricky welded them together. Ev flew over and cooled them off then froze the rocks.

I looked over and saw that Thor had knocked out Loki and set him against the wall. He looked up at me.

"Madeline, use these on the girl," he shouted, tossing me a pair of handcuffs that could cut off all power and magic.

Ricky and I made eye contact and he nodded. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Do you remember when I helped train you when you got your powers?" he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes, but now's not really the time to reminisce on memories, Ricky."

"Maddy, I wanna try something. Trust me."

I nodded and he held up both our hands, pointing towards Maggie, who's back was turned to us as she was fighting Spencer and Ev.

"We use our powers together," Ricky said.

I nodded and held his hand tightly.

"Three," Ricky whispered.

"Two," I whispered.

"One."

Electricity and fire shot from our hands and made their way towards Maggie.