chapter one

Prologue  (The Blood of A Royal)
I always knew being a royal blood would be a royal drag.
Just look at what it's come to ..."I'm on the run".....love,bond,marriage,treaty this was all too much for me and I just didn't quite understand you would think  that being a hundred and eleven years old that I would.
"Hurry my lady"Ethan said
Distracting me from my thoughts. It was cold and the tunnel was pitch dark but being a werewolf and a royal wolf at that it was no problem for me good thing I wasn't a mere human.
"Almost there" Ethan said again
I looked to the right suddenly realizing he was closer to me than I thought,i studied him silently. I realized I hardly knew his story,the only thing I did know was that he's been at my father side for years apparently his entire family had pledged their allegiance to mine and has served us for years.
And now Ethan being the last of his family ever since they perished in combat 3 years ago was now my sworn protector carrying on his family legacy.
"The Casters" were brave,strong,loyal, strategic the best in the business when it came to combat; hence the king my father, upped their ranks by making them our royal guards, Ethan's family died for honour laying their lives down for duty and protected my family at the cost of it.
The sudden sound of growling broke me out of my thoughts as I realized "they were catching up to us"I hurried my steps some more to match ethan's and together we burst into the full moons light I sighed in relief happy to be out of the tunnels my relief was short lived as I as realized one of them was right in front of us....
"   I growled "
He was big' "too big " and a strange breed at that.He was black with silver fur,blood dripping from his teeth.
Ethan cautiously pulled me behind him and handed a strange square box it was red

WWithout looking back at me he said"keep it safe you'll need it" I was studying the box beautiful design until Ethan said "My lady " i quickly darted my eyes back to him you need to to get out of here

WWithout looking back at me he said"keep it safe you'll need it" I was studying the box beautiful design until Ethan said "My lady " i quickly darted my eyes back to him you need to to get out of here.I'll be right behind you but for now I want you to head to the forest  and don't look back I promise I'll be right behind you.
Ethan command left no room for objection as I saw that there was not one wolf in front of us anymore but two and the others in the tunnel were quickly catching up.
"Now go"
And with that I took off running at my top speed like the demons of hell were
Chasing  after me which I kinda guess they were. As I reached the entrance of the forest I risked a glance behind to see Ethan trying to hold off the wolves on his own.
With the full moon as my guide i took off  once again into the forest.I've been thru these forests before but for some reason felt different as they hold no exit.My heart and mind were racing like they were competing to see who would give out first and so far my mind was winning as a thousand and one questions were running thru my mind.
As the sound of howls and screams kept piercing thru the  air echoing thru the forest along with the smell of smoke I find myself asking aloud "where do I run to" And what seemed like an escape now seemed like an escape to nowhere.