The taste of candy Light X L yaoi

Hi there, I've made plenty of other yaois a such as "ciel x Sebastian in love with a demon" "the death of my boyfriend" "Matt and Mello Yaoi" ect ect, you should read them if you like this yaoi :) I haven't finished but I will write more very soon!!

I yawn as I spin around in my chair, I stop and get my pen out and stare at my death note "hm...should I write his name in it...he doesn't know I'm Kira yet but...nah.." I sigh as I hide my death note in my draw with the fake diary on top, I grab my bag and I head over to Ls house.

Once I reach there I knock on the door, half way to his house it started to rain so I was practically soaked.. ((Sometimes light will say L, sometimes Ryuuzaki.)) Ryuuzaki opened the door and his eyes widened slightly "l-light..?" I sigh "yes..it's me..can I come in..." He opens the door more and moves out the way "s-sure! Let me get a towel!" He walks into the bathroom and gets a towel out and passes it to me, I grab it and dry my hair, he walks into his room and gets me spare clothes I get changed in his bathroom, I walk out into his lounge, his whole table was covered in assorted sweets, they were color coded, he offered me a long rainbow lollipop, I took it off him and sat next to him on his red couch, why does he sit so weirdly... After I started licking the lollipop and sucking on the top of it, I noticed L was staring at me, blushing deeply "Ryuuzaki...what are you doing...?" He looks away "n-nothing..c-continue..." I see him grab a jelly bean and chew on it, I sigh and continue to enjoy licking my lollipop, once I finished I yawn "god..when is this rain going to die down.." L smiles "you can stay over my place if you want..if you have your phone on you, call your parents..but after that I'm going to have to take it off you." I nod as I get my phone out, I dial my fathers number and I call him, after a while I hang up "he said yes." L looks really happy "oh good! Is now the right time to tell you I like you.." I stare at him "w-what?!" He blushes more "w-well..I've likes you ever since I met you..but I didn't know if you were Kira or not..but now I'm certain your not Kira!" I stand up and I think "n-no..two guys..I...I can't!" I run outside and L follows me, it was raining a lot more than before but I wanted to go home, I felt L grab my hand and pull me towards him, he kissed me deeply, my eyes widened, this simply amazed me, no, not of him kissing me, but the fact that he straitened his back for the first time in the years I've known him for..I felt him add in his tongue.. I didn't want this..I didn't like this..but I found my self kissing him back wrapping my arms around him in the pouring rain, he broke the kiss and dragged me back inside, I pushed him onto his couch "I-I'm sorry but I can't handle this..I want more.." I kiss him again as my hands trailed up his wet back, I sat him up, taking his top off, I took mine off and I blushed, then I thought "you can't do this to someone your going to kill" I stand up "I'm sorry but I c-cant do this" L stares at me " b-but light.." I sigh "Im going to bed..." I walk into his room and I get dressed again, I quickly fall asleep in his bed.

The next morning I woke up to L snoring I think "oh..? So he does sleep.." I touch my lips and I look at him, I blush slightly then I shake me head "n-no..forget about it..I-it won't work out.." L woken up "what wont work out..?" I look at him and I jump up out of bed "u-uh nothing!! J-just off a movie I watched!!" He looks at me and blinks "okay..well..should I start breakfast..?" I gulp "y-yeah..okay.." He stands up. An walks to the kitchen, I have a quick shower and when I can out L smiled "dinners ready!!" I look at the food and then I look back at him "l..what did you make..." He smiles "well! It's jelly beans, chocolate, marshmallows, honeycomb, sugar,more chocolate..basically everything I wanted to put in there!" I sigh "what are you trying to do..kill me?" He looks all sad "you don't like my cooking..?" I sit at the table "I do!..I do..." He smiles and goes me a knife and fork, I go to cut the food but the knife and fork bend, my mouth drops open "h-how is that even possible?!" L looks at me "maybe eat it with your teeth.." I yell "I DON'T WANT MY TEETH TO FALL OUT!!" I stand up "forget about it..I'm going home.. "I stand up and grab my bag, l grabs my sleeve "w-wait...I love you..-he kisses my cheek as I walk out the door, when over home I change into my normal clothes and I drop onto my bed making my hair go over my face slightly "urgh..I'm so stupid.." I think "just forget about it..if you write his name down it'll all be over.." I carefully get my death note out and I stare at the page, I get my pen and go to write his name down, but my hand wouldn't move..it was frozen, I stare more intensely at the page but all I achieved was a dot on the page, I slam the book shut and I hide it all the sudden I hear ryuk laughing "god light..your one weird human..what about misa?" I look at ryuk "who cares..I'm only using her anyway.." I give him a apple to make him shut up "can you go away..I'll give you another apple if you leave me alone for a day.." He eats the apple "make it two more!" I sigh "deal..." I throw him two more apples and he laughs, disappearing, taking the apples with him, I hide the death note again and I walk into the lounge, sayu smiles "light!! How was your day!?" I sigh "not as well as expected but not bad either..what's in the fridge sayu..? I'm starving!" She opens the fridge "hmm...lets see...there's last nights dinner which was really good, it's fried rice!" I yawn "yeah, thanks sayu, I heat it up." Sayu prances away, she seemed pretty happy today.. I smile slightly as I heat up my food, once it was ready I get a spoon and I sit down, I mumble "way better then Ls food.." After I eat I walk into my room again "why am I so tired...I should sleep...but..it's morning....ugh..what do I care.. -I plug in my headphones and fall asleep to pierce the veil-kings for a day, when I wake up it was morning again" woah..I slept for over 12 hours..I'm not tired now.." I check my phone, I had 26 missed calls "what..? L has a phone...let alone my number?!" I call him up "l..what do you want..?" He gulps "I-I've missed you.." It's only been a day L..stop calling me.." I hang up on him and I turn my phone off.