20 :: isn't this illegal?!

Start from the beginning

"THE WORLD!" A fist punches the motorcycle, destroying it completely. You both fly through the air, the baby and mother watching in awe...

"FIX THE BIKE, JOSUKE!" You scream. "On it!"

And so, you both land back onto the pavement on the motorcycle, this time, you're driving. "Aww, I wanted to keep driving!" Josuke whined. You sighed. "Sorry. I've driven all kinds of motorcycles for 3 years, so I'd rather drive, alright?" A frustrated puff of air hits your neck. "Fine."

"Shit, go faster!" Yells Josuke. You can hear the footsteps coming closer. You see a shortcut to the port up ahead. Maybe the scent of salt and ocean will throw off the stand? Probably not, but it's worth a shot.

"Hold on tight!" You say, before making a sharp turn to the right. Josuke's holding onto your waist like he never will again.

Shit. Dead end.

"Hold on again!"

Again, you make a sharp right. The footsteps draw closer. Panic ensues.

Yet another dead end! The sea really is everywhere, huh? Your foot slides against the concrete as you attempt to soften the turn.

You use the world to break some concrete on the floor. "Josuke! Fix it into a wall!" And he does.

As the feet slam against the concrete wall, you run the bike to a stop. You look as Josuke, exasperated. "We're cornered. What do we do now?!" Josuke opens his mouth then the sound of water pouring into a drain rings out.

A look of hope spreads into his face. "There's a culvert under here!"

And thus, you two heave the motorcycle into the culvert and speed away.
---
A little later after being lost and running out of gas, you two were closing in on the hospital.

"We're getting too close the the door!" You cry. Josuke screams. "Well, it's too late now! HEAD DOWN!"

Y/n and Josuke make their grand entrance by crashing through the glass doors.

Koichi is standing there in shock. "What room?!" You shout. He smiles. "Room 525! Floor 5!" You wave back at him. "Thanks a bunch, Koichi!" you cry. "Oh, erm, THANKS!"

You two ride the bike into the elevator, surprisingly. A couple of footprints almost make their way into the elevator with you two, but thankfully, Koichi's reverb stops them.

"Thank...God..." you panted. Josuke was well out of breath too. "Koichi's what we Americans like to call a 'Precious Angel'!" Josuke tilts his head. "What?" You smile. "He's literally one of the sweetest kids I've ever met."

You catch Josuke pouting. "Well, you're still my favorite, silly," you say as you link arms with him. That puts a smile back onto his face. "You know I'm your one and only." That makes you giggle a little, but you still nod.

You both run to Room 525 faster than light, and burst open the door.

"Which one of you is Highway Star's user?!" Josuke cries. Some smug bastard, lying bandaged in his bed surrounded by fangirls smiles. "Ah, what was that?"