xo. Chapter 1 LEAVING HOME.ox

It was not the day when he had donated his blood. It was not the day when he fractured his arm. It was not the day when he fell onstage. It was the day when Liam had lost Zayn. He did not like the raven haired person. He did not love his perfect chocolate brown eyes, or his perfect smile. And he definately did not dream about him. Never. Ok maybe he did have this all. But how could he tell this to him. When he was leaving? No, he could'nt

Zayn was leaving. "So I guess this is it?" Louis said handing Zayn his bag. He just ran up to him and hug him. He sobbed into shirt. Zayn also did not want to leave but he was forced. He never wanted to be there, like in the band, the memories they made was just so momentical. "Louis its gonna be okay." Zayn said rubbing circles on his back. Tommo weeped a bit and let go "I guess holding on does more damage than letting go." Louis said and Zayn moved on to a curly haired guy.

"Zayn man off to a vacation?" Harry said. He didnt know anything, as he was the sensitive one right? "No Harry, I I am leaving." Zayn said. He hated doing this, but he had to. He needed to move on. "Where to? Bradford again." Harry asked naively. "Harry I am leaving the band" Zayn said. "Haha Zayn. Please tell me its a joke like the one on 31 feb" Harry said with a worriedness in his voice. "No Harry" Zayn says going to Harry and hugging him. Harry started crying. No he couldnt take it anymore. Harry hugged Zayn like there was no tommorow. "Zayn no, please dont go" Harry said sobbing more and more. He knew the boys would last but not for much long. He knew the future. He knew where they would

Louis had finally controlled Harry. He started being FINE after that. Zayn moved on to Niall. "Take care. And be in touch" Niall siad hugging him. " I will support your descision and not cry" Niall said altgough he had watery eyes. Niall finally gave in and cried. Niall wasnt fine. Niall was broken. Like everyone else. His hands were hugging Zayn's waist because it hurt to let him go. It hurt because it mattered.

How was Liam? Liam. Liam. Liam. Thats what Zayn was thinking about. He waited on the sofa. "He is not going to come" Niall said  grabbing a seat next to Zayn. "How can he not come?" He asked choking on his words. His eyes were puffy and red due to the excess tears. His pale skin had unbearable teardrops. His hair was in a mess. His fingers dangled in his pockets. Liam Liam Liam thats all he was thinking about. "Niall I am leaving" Zayn said getting up from the sofa. Niall just nods because Niall has a lump in his throat which he could not swallow.

Zayn walked out the house were they lived. He swore never to turn back. Liam I miss you a lot. He thought. Although he would miss everyone. Strong arms turned him around and thats when he saw Liam the only person whom he was waiting for to meet. Liam hugged Zayn. He was afraid to loose him. Zayn studied Liam carefully. His hair was sticking out in every way possible. His face was pale and dried tears were dreanched. He wore a green sweatshirt with long sleeves. And thats when Zayn suspected something. Liam never wears long sleeves since when he was 19. Zayn took Liam hand and pulled the sleeves up and the thing he noticed was unbearable.

Cuts and bruises had taken over Liam wrist. "LIAM ARE YOU GONE CRAZY?!?!" Zayn scolded. "ZAYN. I I was scared ok" Liam said. Zayn held him even if Liam was taller than him. "Liam you have to promise me" Zayn started. "You will never hurt yourself." Zayn spoke. "I I ok I promise" Liam said looking down to the ground. Liam then looked up and said "Zayn promise me we will meet again?" "Liam no I umm Its not up to me" Zayn said. Zayn may have hurted him but that was for Liam's own good.

"Goodbye Liam"

"Goodbye Zayn"

And this is how our story starts.

Hi y'all. I am T.K the author obvio. Anyways. Thsi chapter was just a filler. I need at least 5 reads and then I will update the next chapter. I will need your support, my sweet cinnamon buns. Thsi is a Ziam story as the tittle says, Question- Do you want smut in this book? Let me know at the end of chapter 8. Its a long way down.

-peace out
T.K

Words - 805