Chara, Rosey the Rose, and Toriel!

"Hey. Wake up."

Frisk slowly opened her eyes to reveal light blue ones and saw a male looming over here. His chocolate brown hair was neatly combed and his red eyes was looking at her.

'OH MY GOD HE'S HOT!' Frisk thought at first before realizing that he was looming over her.

"You ok?" Chara asked in a silky voice and was answered with a nod.

"Good. I'm Chara, and you are?" Chara introduced himself.

"I-I'm Frisk." Frisk introduced back to him.

"Where am I?" Frisk asked Chara after standing up.

"The Underground. I'll lead." Chara said and was leading Frisk to the looming gate way into the underground. Frisk just followed him and saw a smiling red rose.

'That's just creepy...' Frisk thought and looking at the rose.

"Howdy!" The rose spoke making Frisk jump back.

"IT SPOKE!" Frisk yelled and hid behind Chara. Chara just sweatdropped and realized he was just a ghost.

"How rude! I'm Rosey, Rosey the rose! Golly you must be so confused!" Rosey, the rose, said before not letting Frisk spoke before continuing.

"Since we're now besties, I'll teach you how the Underground works."

A bright red soul appears in front of Frisk and she was tempted to poke it.

"That's your SOUL, or your very being. Your SOUL is just like a flower that needs LOVE to grow. How we share LOVE is by little friendliness pellets!"

Small white pellets appeared around Rosey and was aimed at Frisk. Chara immediately had a bad idea about this.

"Catch as many as you can!"

'Yeah right, no one's that dumb.' Chara thought before seeing Frisk go for them and got hit. That drop them to 1 HP.

"ASRIEL WHAT THE FUCK?!" Chara screamed and saw Roseys face change.

"YoU IdIoT! In this world...it's KILL or be KILLED" More pellets appeared around Frisk. Fear was plastered on her face as the pellets came closer. Chara tried his best to shield Frisk but didn't need to.

The pellets faded, leaving Roseys face confused before a fireball slapped him in the face.

'Wait...thats...GOAT MOM!' Chara thought and looked at the entrance to see the goat mom herself, Toriel.

Toriel stood in front of the ghost child and Frisk in her mainly red and black dress. The symbol of the ruins was on her chest.

"Oh you poor child."

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧TO BE CONTINUED♤♧♡♧♤♧♤♧♤

A/N: ok...I loved writing this. Also, this is gonna be Charisk so have fun! Also, sorry for anything!

Again, everything belongs to CNeko-Chan soo...yeah.

Put your thoughts in the comments and go check out the creator! See ya all later! Byeee!