Looking back at him I laugh slightly, he looks disappointed, as if what was about to happen was important to him, important to us. Damn you Olivia! That's the first physical interaction we've had in such a long time.

He takes a step back, he doesn't know what to do. I step forward, I wish I felt his lips. This time his arms wrap around me, I melt into him as my heart melts all over him. He pulls me to his chest, he rests his head against me. His kisses my temple before hugging me. He warmth radiates onto me, I don't want to let go.

He pulls away leaving me cold. I shiver from the loss of contact. He smiles at me.

"We need to catch up, we have a lot to talk about," He says nervously.

Olivia joins us "You and me both! It looks like you have a lot of talking to be doing these days," Olivia teases, I send her another look. What is she doing? He is going to end up sussing something is up.

With that he sends her a dirty look, he turns and winks at me then he walks out of Olivia’s room along the landing and into his bedroom. I can’t help but smile. Part of me yells excitement and glorious happiness but part of me shouts come back and kiss the life out of me. I turn back to Olivia; she is standing there grinning at me with her dark eyes, I close her bedroom door and walk over to the bed and sit down.

"You're such a bitch!" I start.

"Don't even give me that, how can you just stand there and be all mushy and fine with him, when you're hiding a huge thing from him?" Oh bother here comes her lecture.

"You're just jealous because Marcus isn't here." I reply bluntly, she grins.

"He is here actually, he's with Ryan. I just... listen Crystal I just don't want either of you to get hurt, he's my brother and you're my best friend, it's hard because you want to spend more time with him." She admits she too sitting down on her bed.

"It's not like that, you're my best friend and I love you but Ryan... it's different, he's different. You know what I mean? Like you and Marcus."

She sighs knowing all too well what I mean.

"I think Ryan feels the same way about you." Olivia says taking the topic from her and Marcus.

"What make you say that?" Does she know something that I don't.

"Did you not just see the way he looked at you? Like you were his, the only thing that matters to him, he's been practically lost since you went awol!" She exclaims.

"I did not go awol! It wasn't my fault, it's not like I had any control over this!" Does she really think that I would choose to be a vampire willingly?

"Okay whatever, Ryan has gone now are you gonna tell me everything now?" She says impatiently.

"No, it's too much of a risk Olivia, trust me I promise I will tell you when the time is right," I say hugging her, she hugs me back.

Seeing Ryan again, that made my day. The only guy I've willingly let into my life, I need him. This vampire thing, it would change everything, I can't risk it. I can't risk loosing him. He seems to be only constant good thing my life, it has been this way for a while, I don't want the lousy fact that I am a vampire so spoil things.

“You should probably tell him that your Vampire Crystal.... keeping secrets from him isn’t the best of ideas, even I know that. He knows there's a secret, the last thing he needs is to be hit with a bunch of lies, it will eventually bite you in the ass," Again she seems to speaking wisdom.

  "I shouldn’t keep things from him, I know. But in this case I have to, until I am ready.” I tell her, she alway's there to listen to me.

She looks at me helplessly. I don't know why but Lord Khalunga comes to mind, should I tell her about him? I just don't feel like talking anymore, I could really do with a movie and relaxation.