Hesitantly, she nodded.

"Have you touched a man before?"

Giggling, Layla nodded, and then she grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it. "I've touched a man before, just... not there.." Her voice muffled by the pillow.

Chuckling, Lysander removed the pillow covering her beautiful face. "Not where, Layla? You have to be more specific." He couldn't help but tease.

Blushing almost maroon now, Layla tried to cover her face with her palms. "You know where Lysander!"

That made the four of them chuckle softly. Layla was adorable when she was embarrassed.

"Would you like to, Love? Would you like to touch us?" Rick whispered enticingly, causing Layla to peep from over her fingers, and nodding, before she hid behind her hands again.

Layla felt the bed shift as the four of them got up to strip. She couldn't help her curiosity, and peeped from between her fingers as they slowly undressed themselves for her to see, looking straight at her as they made every movement.

Having one sexy man strip in front of you, would be a dream come true.

Imagine four of them.

Layla had the biggest suspicion that maybe she was dreaming.

This couldn't be real... could it?

But there they were, slowly and sensually removing everything they had on until they were left in their boxers.

Layla felt liquid fire pool in the middle of her thighs as she stared in wonder at the large tents that their boxers failed to hide.

Rick stepped forward first, giving her a sweet kiss on her mouth before stepping back. "I'm all yours Layla. From today onwards. All yours."

Layla felt her mouth go dry as she realized what Rick was telling her. He wanted her to touch him, but he wasn't forcing her to. He was giving her a choice.

Slowly, she sat up from the bed, and licked her dry lips, as she raised her hands hesitantly to the hem of Rick's boxers.

When her fingers made contact with the skin above the hem, Rick let out a soft hiss, making her draw back slightly, thinking that she'd hurt him. When she looked into Rick's eyes and saw nothing but love and encouragement in them, her courage increased and she slowly pulled his boxers down, exposing him for all of them to see, as she gasped in surprise at his size.