My BVBArmy Pledge!

I pledge allegiance to flag of the BVBArmy! To stand and serve the brides of the black veil and to back up my fellow outcast as we are not just the Black Veil Brides Army!...WE are a family, WE will protect each other and help each other, WE will stand by one another to back each other up and WE WILL NEVER let ANYONE cross us, cross the Blacke Veil Brides, diss us, diss the Black Veil Brides or to bully ANY of the Black Veiled Family.

WE ARE OUTCASTS...WE ARE FORGOTTEN ABOUT... WE... ARE THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES ARMY!

and we will not let others look down on us or try and bring us down because we know that they only try to bring us down because they are already lower than us!

WE will stand strong and show those who try to bring us down that we are stronger than they think and we will not be brought down by them or their negativity!

our leaders stand strong with drums and guitars as The Black Veil Brides and we their followers stand strong as The Black Veil Brides Army!

I WILL STAND STRONG AS A BLACK VEIL BRIDE UNTIL THE DAY THAT I DIE, UNTIL I REGAIN THE WINGS I LOST AS A FALLEN ANGEL!

I WILL STAY A BRIDE FOREVER!

I WILL NOT BE BROUGHT DOWN OR BETRAY MY FAMILY!

I WILL STAND BY AND PROTECT THE BLACK VEILED BRIDES OUR GENERALS AND PROTECT MY BLACK VEILED ARMY UNTIL I DIE!