Evillustrator

Scene: . Marinette is being chased by and Lady Wifi.

Marinette: Heeelp!
(Marinette runs away from Stormy Weather, but she finds Lady Wifi. Lady Wifi puts a pink pause symbol on her, and Stormy Weather freezes her with her parasol. But then, Super Nathan arrives, and erases Stormy Weather's parasol. He traps the two villains in a cage he draws. He also erases the ice block Marinette is trapped in) 

'huh? I dont remember that ever happening to me.' Marinettte said confused. Nathaniel is in the back blushing. "Marinette what did you do to get chased by an akumatised victim." Alya said. "I dont remeber this!" she said.

Marinette: Oh, Super Nathan, you're my hero!
Nathaniel: It was nothing.
Marinette: (embraces Nathaniel) I love you!
Nathaniel: (embraces Marinette) I love you too, Marinette.
Ms. Mendeleiev: Nathaniel! What are you drawing?
(Nathaniel looks up, revealing the scene to be a dream)
Nathaniel: Wha, wha---

"Makes since now." The class said.

'Ms. Mendeleiev:' And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science.
Nathaniel: I'm sorry...
Ms. Mendeleiev: You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!
(Nathaniel trips over Marinette's bag, dropping his sketchbook. Chloé grabs it)

Chloe: Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette!
Marinette: Uh-

For some reason Adrien feels jealous.

Chloé: He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!
Nathaniel: Gimme that!
Ms. Mendeleiev: Enough! Nathaniel, go!

Scene: HawkMoth's place.

Hawkmoth: Ahhh... Artists can be so emotional. I love it. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my little akuma. Draw him into our evil web!

"Who is he?" The class said as well as FMA three. 'HawkMoth' Adrien and Marinette thought.

Scene: hallway. Nathaniel drops his pencil, but when he grabs it, an akuma flies and possesses it.

Hawk Moth: Are you tired of having your creative spirit crushed? Evillustrator, I'm your friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support. But I don't give this kind of power for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving.
Nathaniel: Just tell me what you want. (turns into the Evillustrator)

Scene:  Classroom

Ms.Medeleiev: The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien and Alya!
Marinette: Oh! So lucky!
Ms. Mendeleiev: And then, Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette.
Alya: So unlucky.
Chloé: Uh, Miss, can't you add her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own.
Ms. Mendeleiev: This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it.
Chloé: I hate dealing with it!
Marinette: You wouldn't be willing to trade groups, would ya?
Alya: And deal with that twosome terror? Sorry. But I promise to talk all about you in between particles and the physics!
Marinette: You're the best! (glomps her)

The class laugh.

Scene: Locker room.

Chloé: Forget it, Sabrina. I don't have time for some dumb project. Besides, now you have Marinette to help you.
Sabrina: Okay, that's fine, Chloé. Will do the work. Don't worry.
Marinette: Um, is everything okay?
Chloé: It is fine, Marinette.
Marinette: Well then, why can't you help us with the project?
Chloé: None of your business, Miss Nosey!
Marinette: Uh, actually, since I'm part of this group, it is.