"N-No, well I mean, L-Laura we're best friends, almost like brother and sister! Why are we even talking about this, it's weird!" He said nervously, not turning to face me.

I rolled my eyes and just decided to brush the awkward conversation away, since he was right. Facing Teresa who seemed to be enjoying the whole conversation.

• • •

"Okay class, we will be finishing up the movie today so you may sit beside anyone of your choice. But if you talk too loud, I will separate you so choose wisely." Mr.Burkson informed us as we walked in to Life Skills, casually walking over to the spot where Ross was sitting, where we sat yesterday.

I didn't say anything to him as he was occupied on his phone anyway, so I pulled out of my binder from my bag and silently started finishing some Biology homework I had; since I'm not watching this stupid movie.

"Laura..you're not mad at me for what I said at the table right? About how sleeping with you would be gross? Because that's not what I meant, it's just that we're best friends and I have no sexual attraction to you just like it should be ya know?" Ross mumbled, looking away from his phone as he hesitantly looked at me. Why is this so awkward?

"No, Ross of course not!" I laughed, "I understand, and same here. No sexual attraction at all, that'd be weird." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, really weird." He chuckled.

"Super weird." I laughed, nervously carrying it out for a while.

He let out a heavy sigh and nodded slowly, our awkward conversation dying down as he turned back to his phone and I turned back to my binder.

He got up to ask Mr.Burkson to use the washroom; but that's just code for 'I'm gonna go roam the halls and find a hot chick to make out with, be back soon.'

I sighed and rested my chin on my hand, I hope that didn't change the way he looks at me; I mean- I don't know why that conversation brought so much awkwardness to the table. But hopefully we never speak of it again.

I shrugged it off as I continued working on question ten from my biology homework, feeling a tap on my shoulder as I looked up, Danielle Smith stood above me shyly, she was super sweet- she had long wavy blonde hair with a cute smile, she was certainly 'curvy'. She was slimmer on top but had thicker legs and a bigger bum, she had light blue eyes and she was just a really kind hearted girl who I've always gotten along with.

"Hey," She smiled, "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded, keeping our eyes connected as she looked very, curious.

"Are you and Bella Hudson friends?" She asked, her soft voice whispering so Mr.Burkson wouldn't yell at her.

I wiggled my eyebrows at the unexpected question, "No," I said truthfully, "How come?"

"Well, don't say you heard from me, but, I overheard her in the library talking to some people in your other classes, asking them some very personal questions about you, and I just wanted to let you know in case you weren't sure." She said, which made me widen my eyes in confusion.

"She was asking people some personal questions about me?" I asked for her to clarify.

"Yes," She said in clarification, "She was asking them about all your ex boyfriends, where you live, what's your number? A bunch of questions. But sadly; I couldn't hear the responses she got from the people."

I frowned, but was also angry. Why is she asking people about me? I looked at Danielle and smiled, "Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it, and don't worry. Your name won't be mentioned." I reassured her.

She thanked me and walked back to her desk, I saw Ross lip locking some brunette in the hallway against the lockers through our opened classroom door, she wasn't anyone I knew but I did see her slip a piece of paper into his jean pocket, smirk and walk away with her black hooker boots on to match her black tank top.

Ross' lips were covered with lip gloss as he walked back in, taking his seat next to me and smirking as he pulled out the paper with her phone number written across it in red pen.

"Yes!" He smiled, fist pumping the air in excitement, "I got myself a fuck buddy for Monday."

"That's good." I said through gritted teeth, still angry because of news I just received about Bella.

"What's wrong?" He asked immediately noticing my tone.

"Nothing." I told him, "But I'm definitely going to that party." And I looked straight into his eyes.

What are you up to Bella? What are you up to?

~~~

vote and comment pls💜