Thank God Rick had the foresight to prepare early. He'd said that anything could happen, and he was right.

As usual.

He suddenly felt a poke on his hand and opened his eyes to see Lysander staring lustfully at them. Then Lysander smiled happily at him, giving him a thumbs up, making his lips twitch up in response.

He bent down and lifted Layla up into his arms, feeling elated when her legs hooked around his hips for support and she held onto his shoulders for balance. His hands held onto her perfectly round globes, squeezing their softness and pressing her further into his painfully large bulge.

Taking possesion of her sweet lips again, he carried her towards their bedroom, the one that was supposed to be shared by the four of them while Layla had the other room to herself.

The room was now decorated with candle lights, making the room perfectly warm, as the weather had been cold. Seating her on the bed that had been decorated by rose petals, courtesy of Rick most probably, Damon placed one more tender kiss on Layla's lips before pulling back to look her in the eye.

"You are ours Amore, from today onwards, from tonight onwards. You belong to us." He growled possessively.

Layla found it weird how instead of being mad at how possessive Damon sounded, she was thrilled instead.

To finally find four wonderful men to belong to.

That was heaven.

"Yours." She whispered, earning a low grunt of appoval from Damon, before he possessed her lips once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you want to kill me right now, but please be patient. I hope you all understand this part HAD to be here. I don't want Layla to think she was forced to have sex with the four of them, just because she'd said she loved them.

And also I added this part so that I have more time to write and describe their first time together.

I'm going to try my best to describe it as detailed as possible, and as beautifully as I can, because their love deserves that much at least.

So I hope you bear with me. I'm dividing their love-making into 3 parts,(yes that is how long and detailed the yummy parts are.. hehe.. :P) so I hope that would be enough to satisfy you.

Thank you for your patience and for your love!! I seriously love you guys!! <3

400 votes and 150 comments for the next chapter~ ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh right, this is from chapter 26, remember when I asked you guys to share with me your funny experiences? Well here's my top 3 favourites~ hehe.. :P

by morrisgirl - "My hubby used to joke about McDonalds burger the 'big and tasty' being the 'big an nasty' and I went through the drive window and ordered the 'big and nasty'! I was sooooo embarassed but the order taker just laughed!!"

by dottipizzagirl - The funniest and most embarrassing one so far is during my chemistry class. My teached was drawing lewis diagrams and one looked like a p*nis and I blurted "HA! There's a p*nis on the board." Ya, not really one of my best moments. :-l

by Lexi_Renee - I was at a golf course with my friend while she was getting ready for practice and her coach came over and said we had to go to a different area and hole and I really didn't want to ans I said," I can't leave my hole, it's mine." Then I realized what I said sounded really dirty and Misty (my friend) started laughing. We ended up staying at that hole. :P

I found these 3 the funniest, although I love all the others as well!! haha... you guys seriously made my day! My sister heard me laughing in my room and she thought I cracked from exam stress.. hahahah.. :P

 And one last thing, just to know your point of view :

Who do you think should be Layla's first? (could be for both cherries.. hehe.. :P)

I kinda have an idea about it already but.. I just really want to hear from you guys~~ ^_^

Thank you guys so much yet again for your responses!! Love you guys to the moon and back~ <3