"Cara, look at me." Damon's voice sounded above her downcast head. His voice sounded calm and controlled, causing her to hesitantly look up into his eyes. So calm in fact, that she was completely blown away by the amount of lust and love shining from behind his dark chocolate brown eyes.

He gently pulled her towards him and crushed her tiny body into him. Wanting to mold her into him. Wanting her to never again be separated from him. Wanting her. Oh how he wanted her. But... he had to be sure.

After he'd calmed down, he cradled her face in his large palms, and looked her in the eyes. "Cara, I want you to be completely honest with me. I want you to forget about our wants and our needs. Your needs are more important than ours. Tell me. Is this really what you want?"

Her eyes felt like they were drowning in the emotions swirling in the depths of his. The dark chocolate pulling her under and she felt like she could get lost in them forever.

"Yes. I want this." She whispered. "I want you. I want all of you."

She saw the instant, complete and utter joy filled the depths of his eyes before he crushed her to him once again, telling her how happy he was and how excited he was.

Well, his eyes as well as the large bulge nudging at her stomach.

And then, he was kissing her. His lips sending electricity through her whole body, and then they concentrated together, making a beeline to her lower region, making liquid fire pool in between her thighs.

She had been aroused before, but never like this. Never like her whole body was on fire. Like she wanted something that was just out of reach so much, she was willing to do anything for it.

Not used to this intensity of feelings, she gasped and moaned in surprise.

She felt Damon's head bob and was about to open her eyes in confusion, but he suddenly switched his attention from her lips to trailng kisses down her jawline and to her neck, causing her to close her eyes in ecstasy at the feeling.

Especially when he started nibbling at the junction where her neck and shoulder joined... God... that felt good.

She couldn't help but slip her hands around his neck, tangle her fingers into his brown curls and pull on them slightly, earning a low growl of approval from him.

Damon continued to nip on Layla's sweet sweet skin, and then when she gasped at the pain, he licked the same spot, causing her to shiver in response.

He loved how responsive she was. He could already imagine how she would react when they finally made love to her. When they made her scream their names when they brought her over the edge.

Over, and over again.

She was so sensitive, then she didn't even notice him signalling to the others to get the preparations ready. They hadn't planned on her accepting them so early, but they'd hoped.