"Rocket League, because it's random and fun." I replied and he nodded.

    "Alright, then! Let's do it!"

    After about half an hour of playing, we were starting to get bored of Rocket League. So, Felix had decided that we should watch a movie instead. It was a good idea for awhile... until I fell asleep on him. Literally. He was sitting up with his back pressed to the wall, and I was laying between his arms with my head rested on his shoulder. I'm not quite sure how long I was asleep for, but when I woke up, Felix had a huge smile on his face.

    "Well, good morning, sleepy head." He brushed his fingers back through my hair and smiled again. I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms out beside me.

    "How long was I out?" I asked and he shrugged.

    "Well, you missed the movie." I looked up at the screen and sighed. The beginning option menu was displayed and the screen itself was dark. "I'd say you were out about two hours. Two and a half, maybe."

    "Ah, shit, 'm sorry." I mumbled, still a little groggy.

    "No, you're totally fine. You were tired, I don't blame you." he replied, shaking his head. "I would've fallen asleep, too. Well, actually, I kinda did. I fell asleep for maybe fifteen, twenty minutes."

    "I woke you up, didn't I?"

    "No." I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "Well, yes, but, no. It's okay, I'm a light sleeper. But, really, I'm not tired."

    "Mhmm, sure." I joked. "That's what they all say."

    "No, I'm totally serious. I'm usually up by 6:30 anyway." My eyebrows furrowed together and I glanced over at my alarm clock. 7:18. Mom left two hours ago.

    "My mom didn't come in, did she?" I asked.

    "No, but I did hear her walking around quite awhile ago." he responded. I then nodded and stood up, stretching one more time before speaking up again.

    "Yea, she leaves pretty early in the mornin'. She always leaves breakfast in the microwave. You hungry?" He shrugged and stood up as well. We went upstairs and I found a note on the front counter.

    Morning, Honey! I'll be a little late getting home tonight, feel free to order some pizza or something. Call me if you need anything! Love, Mom ♡

    "So, what do you wanna do today?" Felix asked, leaning over the counter. I shrugged and put the note down.

    "We could walk the pier again?" I suggested and he shrugged as well.

    "I'm down for whatever you wanna do." I smiled. The beach was really fun when we went... I thought.

    "I wanna go to the beach again."

    "Well, then, that's what we're doing."

    An hour and a half later, we were both totally drenched from head to toe in seawater. Felix fell God knows how many times, but at least he wasn't hurt. He ended up falling again, but instead of standing up, he just sat there, pushing his hands further into the sand and pulling up fist fulls of mud. He then glanced up at me, a mischievous look dancing into his eyes.

    "Shit. Felix, no!" I laughed, holding my hands up to shield my face, but he threw it anyway. The mud plopped right in the center of my chest and I groaned playfully. "Oh, you are gonna get it! Mark my words!"

    "Consider them marked!" he shouted as he jumped up, running away from me. I scooped up some mud in both hands and started chasing him around in the sand. After getting close enough, I finally leapt onto him, knocking him into the sand. "No!" he shouted, squirming to get away. I smacked my muddy hands onto his chest and began wiping my hands off on his shirt.

    "There you go! Now you look sexy." He paused for a minute, then glanced down at his shirt.

    "Oh, do I?" he asked and I laughed, nodding my head.

    "Absolutely." I replied. "100% serious. Seventeen outta ten." He scooped up a little bit of the mud from his shirt and smirked, smearing it across my cheek.

    "No, you did not." I gasped. He sat up, but I didn't bother moving. It was like I was sitting in his lap but I also wasn't at the same time. My legs fell around his waist and he rested one of his hands on my thigh. He had a proud grin on his face.

    "Yes, I did, too." He laughed as I used his shirt to wipe my face off. "Hey!"

    "It's filthy anyway!" I replied and he smiled, rolling his eyes and sitting back on his hands. He stared at me, first saying nothing, then beaming for an unknown reason. "What?" I asked. I felt my cheeks flush a deep red. Did I miss a spot? He then placed his hand behind my neck and started slowly leaning in. Our lips met in an instant. His kiss was soft and sweet, yet said so much about the moment at the same time. He pulled away after a second or two and stared at me again.

    "Can we do it again?" I asked, glancing down at his lips for a moment. "Please?" He smiled and nodded, leaning in again. Right before our lips could touch, I smeared some mud onto his face, just like he had done to me a few seconds ago. He closed his eyes and let his head fall just a bit, laughing to himself.

    "Oh, you little-"

    "Trickster?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked up at me and chuckled, nodding his head.

    "Precisely."