Harry imagine for Ariane ^~^

You are same school with One Direction and always get bullied by them. You fell in love with Harry Styles one of the boys. You tried to tell him but you afraid that he will bully and hate you more than before. You wrote his name on your journal. One day while you wrote your note on your journal Niall come toward you and take your journal.

"Give me back my journal!" You said to Niall

"I won't. What you wrote? Can I see it?" 

"No! It's my diary and you not suppose to read my diary. It's not important!" 

"Oh yeah? I don't care." he said and open your journal.

"Niall James Horan! Give me back my Journal!" you warn him

"OH MY GOSH!! You having crush on Harry?" He scream.

"SO WHAT'S ? NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!" You yell at him

"DON'T DARE YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!!" He yell back at you

"I'm sorry."

"I will tell Harry about this. Borrow your journal" He smirk at you and run away.

"Niall give me back!!"you said run after him

"HARRY HELP ME!!" he scream

"Niall wait" you said

"Dude, what happen?" Harry ask Niall

"Look at this." Niall said

"The Heck! Are you fucking serious with this?!" Harry rise his voice.

"Yeah, it is. I'm sorry Harry" I said and tears falling down. I can feel my heart break. I can't believe Niall doing those thing to me. He is my idol but he doing this to me. I want to kill myself.

"Why are you crying? I din't hurt you or touch you" he ask

"I'm crying cause, I know you will hate me more than before. I know you din't love. I'm sorry cause make you hate me." I said and walk away but someone hold my hand and it's Harry.

"Let me --- " Harry lips crash on mine. Butterflies on my stomach

"I din't hate you, and I won't let you go. I hate to see someone that I love crying. I love you more than everything Ariane. I'm sorry cause I bullied you before, I tried to say that I love you but I can't. So, I bullied you to make you hate me." Harry said and kiss you more deeper and poisons kiss.

Start from that day, I followed the boy to their tour. I'm bored when the boys go to work. One day, the boys asked me to go with them doing rehearsal and watch their concert. I get a V.V.I.P Seat. A girl who seat next to me and her friend are staring at me. 

"Hi, I'm Angelina." the girl said

"Hi, I'm Liana" her friend said

"Hi, I'm Ariane. Nice to meet you"

"Ariane Nieva?" they said in the same time

"Yeah why?" 

"Oh my gosh!! Can we take picture together?" Angel said

"Sure" I said and take the pic. They tell me how they knew The boys. And they asked me how Harry and me meet and dated. They are friendly and funny. We stop chatting after the boys on the stage and there are louder crowd cause of the fans screaming and singging along with them.

"Okey guys! now we gonna sing What's make you beautiful." Niall said.

"Ariane can you come to the stage for a while." Louis said and the spot light on you. You walk to the stage and all the fans are scream.

"What?" I ask Louis

"Infront of the fans I want yo ask you something important in our life. Ariane Isabel Nieva would you be my love until I die. Would you give me all of your love to me?"

"Yes. but Harry for what ?"

"Would you be my Wife? Cause you're the one that I love and I won't let go." He said and kiss me.