Chapter 1

You awoke to the sound of your screaming alarm clock. You groaned, thinking of collage homework. You got up and got dressed in your usual attire, before heading down for breakfast. You were halfway down the stairs when you remembered that you had graduated college a couple days ago. You let out a relieved sigh, and continue down the rest of the stairs. 

        Your parents were sitting at the kitchen table, whispering to each other. When you entered the kitchen your parents quickly broke apart, plastering fake smiles upon their faces. You gave them both a weird look.

      " Whatcha up to?" You asked.

     " Nothing you need to worry about, sweety." Your mother replied, getting a suspicious look sent in her direction.

      " We're going out to breakfast, and you can chose where. " Your father said.

      " How about IHOP? " You asked, you guys haven't been there in a while, so you thought it would be a good idea.

      " Sure, sweety." Your mother replied with that fake smile still on her face, earning another weird look from you, also she'd stopped calling you sweety ever since you turned thirteen.

      " Okay, great!" You said.

     " Do you want to drive there?" Your father asked you.

     " Which car?" You asked.

    " Whichever one you want to." He replied.

    " The Porsche?" You asked hopefully. It was a beautiful car, sleek black curves, and comfy leather seats.

     " If you want." He replied, smiling at your enthusiasm.

     " Really?" You asked, feeling like he was just messing with you.

     " Why not?" He replied.

    " Thank you so much!" You replied happily.

    " We'll be leaving in about an hour." Your mother said.

    " Okay." You replied, still overly excited.

    ...... An hour later......

   You happily walked over to the beautiful car, smiling a blindingly white smile. You opened the driver's side door, and slid into the perfect leather seat. You started it up, loving the beautiful purr of the engine. Your parents both sitting in the back seats. They both looked a bit nervous. You drove smoothly out of the driveway, turning onto the street, and drove straight towards IHOP.

  ..... Time skip...

   You parked the Porsche carefully, turned it off, and got out of the beautiful car. Your parents exited the car, and you locked the car, before tossing your father the keys. You and your parents entered the restaurant, went to a table, and started looking through the menus for what we would have. A little later the waiter came to get our orders.

    " Are you ready to order?" He asked.

    " Yes, we are. I would like  pancakes with a side of bacon." Your mother replied. He wrote it down, then looked at your father.

    " I would like some toast with bacon and hash browns." Your father said.

    " And what would you like miss?" The waiter asked you.

    " I would like ( F/ B/ F)." You replied. He wrote it down and left.

    " That again?" Your father asked.

     " Yup." You replied.

    " Isn't that what you always get?" Your mother asked.

    " Yes, it's my favorite." You replied.

    " Okay, as long as you enjoy it." Your mother said.

    " We have great news to tell you." Your father said, right as our food arrived.

    " Yes, but it can wait until after breakfast." Your mother replied.

     You and your parents ate silently, everyone around you conversing while eating their breakfast. That's how it's been for the last two years. Both of your parents suddenly more interested in working than hanging out with you. They'd bought you everything you asked for, even though they were at a loss of money. Your friends had called you spoiled multiple times because of that, but (B/ F/ N) had stayed loyal, you guys were always together, never apart at college or on the weekends.

     When you all finished eating, your parents gave each other very serious looks, until they both just nodded, like a bunch of weird mind-reading clones.

      " We have decided that since you graduated College, and earned a scholarship from a great collage that-" your mother started, but she was interrupted by your father.

     " -that we should go on a vacation, we have decided to go to London for the vacation." He finished nervously, earning a scowl from your mother.

------------------------------------------------------
   I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first Tom Hiddleston x Reader!! Tell me what you think in the comments please!

     - XxArtIsLifexX