I'm What?!

Kira’s- POV

“Kira! Get up, first day off school, don’t want to be late do we?” My mother yelled from downstairs.

“I’m up, I’m up!” I yelled back. “But I’d rather not be” I said softly.

“What was that?” she called again.

“Nothing!” I said quickly.

I guess that you’re wondering how she heard my whisper from down stairs? Well my mother, father and my too overprotective older brother are werewolves but I am not as I was adopted. We had moved to the Skylight Moon Pack last week and today is going to be my first day of school. The Pack were called that, because of the position of the Pack House, the sky lights up with the Full Moon.  

 Oh, by the way the name’s Kira, I am 17, and I have freakishly pale skin, that my adopted mother says ‘Is like freshly fallen snow’ though I don’t particularly see why, because I don’t tan, just either freckle or burn in the sun, with waist length hair that was bright auburn, and in the sun, the colour of fire, which is my favourite. I am 6’1 and I have ice blue eyes that look like the ocean on a calm summer day.

 Not wanting to make my mother call out again, I got out of my king sized bed and headed over to my walk-in closet. After five minutes of looking through all of my clothes I had finally picked out a pair of dark blue denim skin jeans, white blouse that tightened just before my elbows, with dusty brown denim cropped waistcoat and then my faux fur trimmed tan Ugg boots. I threw my hair up in a quick fishtail plait and then grabbed my blue messenger bag with the Southern Water Tribe sigil on it.

 I got dressed and then made my way down stairs to the kitchen where I was greeted by my family.

“Finally decided to join us did you?” my brother Michael said

He was 19, and is 6’3. He has jet-black hair that falls just above his eyes, which he inherited from his father and his mother’s emerald green eyes. He has broad shoulders and a clearly defined chest. He and my best friend Jake are the reason I have NEVER had a boyfriend, as they are too overprotective.

 “Well would you like to get out of bed even though you had to move and leave EVERYTHING and EVERYONE behind?” I said in an upset mood.

When I said everyone, I was actually referring to Jake, I had known him since I was born and has become somewhat of a second brother and my best friend.

 “You have to get over leaving Jake sometime and you’ll know why you didn’t get to say good bye soon” My mother said, knowing what I was hinting.

“How can I… he was and still is my best friend and I cant believe I never even got to say goodbye!” yes that’s right, I never even got to say goodbye as he wasn’t allowed to see me before I left and I am still angry about that.

By the end of that, I was really angry, not at the fact that I didn’t get to see him before I left but because they wont even tell me why I couldn’t see him.

 I was just about to storm back up to my room and not go to school when I heard the front door bell ring.

“Kira, can you please answer that.” My dad said with a suspicious grin on his face.

“Why can’t one of you do it?” I said with an angry voice.

“Because we already know who it is.” My mother replied

 I let out a sigh of frustration and went to the door and opened it. When I opened it, my mouth felt like it dropped to the floor at the person standing in front of me who had a smirk on his face.

Jake.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

-Well this is the start of my new collab between TheForgottenStark and I. Hopefully it’s not as bad as I think it’s going to be but in order to update regularly, we don't just need reviews and votes, though they are greatly appreciated, but we need pointers on how to make it better and help to carry on the story.

xSSx