Chapter II

Feeling helpless is the worst emotion that anyone could endure. Just wishing that the horrible scene happening would just end and you could move about your way. This is how I feel as I jump up, and stare my uncle in the eyes.

"Woah woah woah Alice. Calm down." he says as he smiles and tries to pat me on the shoulder.

I swat his hand away, and can feel the stinging slap across my face as he raises his hand for another hit to come in contact.

"I told you to calm the fuck down, I was only taking pictures. Nothing serious, and I wasn't going to hurt you." he mutters as he tries to help me up.

Knowing my uncle and knowing that his intentions were never good, I mutter for him to not touch me again. Which resulted in another slap, that had me reeling off the bed. Hearing the thud my body made against the floor I could hear Aunt Coraline running up the stairs.

"What the hell is going on here?" she screams as she takes in the scene that was unfolding.

Uncle Roger turns to her and explains, "I was on my way to the restroom, when I could hear noises and thought Alice was having a nightmare. I came to check on her and she starts hitting me, so I pushed her off. That's it. Isn't that right Alice?" he asks as he turns back to me.

I would guess these were one of the times you would yell and tell your side of the story. When you would watch a movie or read a book and wish that person would just hurry up and tell the truth or expose that other person for lying. But I couldn't muster up anything in the back of my throat, and by looking at my aunt's face I could already tell she had taken his side.

"Yes Uncle. That's what happened." I whisper as I could taste the blood in my mouth. I pull myself up and look at him as if he was a maggot, the lowest thing to crawl on this earth.

My aunt turns around and heads out the door, when she abruptly turns back around and says, "You should apologize Alice. That is no way to treat your uncle, whether he has a camera in his hand or not." And with that my uncle looks down at his hand, and looks back at her, but she has already walked away.

I guess trying to fall back to sleep was out of the question, since my uncle told me he would kill me if I told my aunt what really happened and walked out. I wonder if he thought he got caught by her since he did have a camera in his hand. And why he was all the way upstairs when there was a restroom right next to his office downstairs. But he knew my aunt wouldn't ask questions, and that's why he didn't gve an explanation. I always knew he had a few screws loose in that brain of his but I never imagined he would sneak into my room and try to take pictures of me.

--------

The following day was even worse, since I had to scrub him down from head to foot. And it didn't help that he wasnt sitting still this time but moving around in his seat which made it even harder for me to not see his private areas. Laughing at the screen, he kicks me in the stomach which makes me gasp for air. He looks at me and turns back to what he was looking at, which made me look, since I never found any interest to what was on the screen. And noticed he was talking to someone named HotPink211.

HotPink211: Did you get the pictures?

BigRoger33: I didn't get the chance. The bitch woke up.

HotPink211: Well that's ok. I got some of my cousin so that should start us off.

What did that mean? Was he trying to put photos of me on his new website of perverts? As this sunk in, I couldn't help but want to throw up. To think other people would have seen me made me sick to my stomache. But that also made me think why my aunt didn't yell at me, since she always did. Why she pointed out the camera but didn't bother for an explanation like she already knew the answer before she could deal the question.