"Becauseyouloveme.“ You said really fast in one breathe.

             "Did I really say that?” Gray grinned boyishly, making you looked at him in horror.

             "Maybe I missed heard it..“ you mumbled stupidly. Maybe it was only a dream? You cursed yourself in your
head then Gray chuckled.

             "I’m the boyfriend, then.” He gave you a sweet smile, earning your confusion.

            "I did say I love you.“ He nodded, "but I don’t mind to remind you that I love you, I can say it everyday, no need to worry, girlfriend." He winked at you.

             Heol! Did he just say that word
again? Please don’t passed out this time!

             You scold yourself, ignoring your cheeks which blushing madly.

             You felt his palms cupped your face as he leaned in, “I want to kiss you now, as much as I know that you love my kissing skill, I don’t want you to pass out again this time.”

            You didn’t even have chance to reply him because his lips already landed smoothly on your grinning lips.

-----

            It was almost 2 pm when you and Gray arrived safely at Gray’s apartment.

            “Are you tired?” Gray held your hand while walking, he had been very touchy to you since the morning when you woke up and had sweet confession then little bit cuddle make out time. He acted possessive and it wasn’t like you complain about, it was surely odd but you felt it right. Everything he did for you it’s right and your stupid face couldn’t stop smiling. He loves you!

            “No, I’m happy.” You chuckled.

            “Me too, today is the best day.” He grinned and you grinned too. He punched the code to unlock his apartment then let you in, he needed to go back at AOMG head quarter due
the preparation for their upcoming concert, though you clearly heard him
complaining and almost sulking because he has to leave you until night. You promised him you’ll be fine and you only needed to check yourself at hospital, Gray was really concerned and insisted that you need to meet your doctor as soon as possible. He worried that your headache might be something that needed to be more concerned.

              After both of you finished unpacking and came the time for Gray to go, you were escorting him at the doorway. You didn’t say anything because you’re too shy, damn— 

              "I’ll be right back.“ He cracked the shyness and silence between both of you.

              "Okay..” you nodded, very shy.

             "Stay safe.“ He said, giving you his genuine smile.

              "Yes, I will.” You pressed your lips together to stop your stupid grin.

             "That’s good.“ He patted your head like a child.

             "Yeah.” You mumbled to yourself before you looked up at him and found him smiling at you. You didn’t want him to go but you won’t Gray felt annoyed because you’re too clingy.

               "I guess I need to go?“ he smiled apologetically.

               "You should..” you agreed.

               "Okay.. bye?“ he raised his eyebrow, expecting something that you had no idea what was about.

             "Bye…“ you waved your hand at him awkwardly.

              What does he wants?

              After few seconds he finally responded, “Okay.” Then he slung his backpack, reaching for the door knob.

             “Ummm— I love you.” You mumbled shyly, thinking he might didn’t hear you.

              But it turned out he was still there then he came back and gave you quick peck on the lips, “Love you more.”

-----

              “How do you feel?” the doctor asked as soon as he saw you.

            “I’m fine, but lately I got headache even if I didn’t try to remember something.” You reported your condition. You quickly went to the hospital ten minutes after Gray left the apartment. It was your monthly scheduled checkup, despite of Gray’s worry you also needed to know your health condition.

             The doctor nodded before he
continued, “shall we get you examined?”

             After several examination series, the doctor finally had the result. You were sitting across his desk, waiting him to explain.

             “Is there any problem with my condition?” you asked timidly.

             “No, everything is fine. You only need more rest because your baby needs it, don’t be too stress and don’t work too hard. It seems your headache often comes because you didn’t eat properly and it could be also because your pregnancy.”

             You were carefully listening his explanation but your head felt like poured by very cold ice which made your brain freeze.

             What did he say?
             Pregnant?
             Who’s pregnant?

             Your palms started to feel sweaty and cold due your stress.

            “I take you didn’t know that you’re pregnant?” he smiled, “you’re on your nine weeks of pregnancy, congratulation.”