You shook your head in disapproval, how could Jukyung leaving you like that? And what Gray did here? “Jukyung—”

             “Noona, thank you for the coffee, hyung I’ll go first. Bye~~” he quickly excused himself from your sight before you could do anything.

-----

             "Did you have fun?” Gray asked when both of you already inside the car, he helped you to put your seatbelt then put his. Leaving you blushing from his sweetness, he probably didn’t aware that you actually developed crush on him.

             "Yeah, it was fun.“ You smiled at him and he nodded.

             "Glad to hear that, but Jukyung didn’t put you in trouble or danger, right?” His tone was full of accusation for Jukyung.

            “No, he’s nice and he took care of me.” You reassured him. Gray had been looked pissed and angry when he came, even Jukyung chose to save himself with went away from Gray’s
sight. And you still had no idea why.

             “Okay, do you want to eat first before we go home?”

             “I’m fine, I’m not hungry but if oppa wants to eat I’ll accompany you.” Since Gray already being nice you didn’t even hesitate to offer him companion, well why not? He always takes care of you, help you whenever you need it and it was your time to pay him back.

             He whipped his head to your
direction, “did you just call me oppa?” His gaze darted on you but you could see that he actually grinning.

             “I— umm— I thought it will be okay if I call you oppa—” you were blushing. Lately, you found it getting weird to call him Gray, as if there was something missing. Also he said he prefers being called as Sunghwa than Gray and you somehow agreed, Sunghwa oppa was the perfect endearment from you to him.

             “It is, that’s great. I’m not forbid that, never.” He grinned, feeling satisfied.

             You looked at him, smiling. “Is it?”

             “It is.” He nodded.

            “Sunghwa oppa..” you mumbled but Gray could hear you.

            “Say that again.” His white perfect teeth were very distracting.

            “Oppa?”

            “No, my name.”

            “Sunghwa?”

            "Combine them.“

            "Sunghwa oppa?”

           "Let’s have a date.“ His sudden offer caught your guard, "I’m free tomorrow and I want to take you somewhere, count it as a date. You and me, us. How’s that?”

            Did I hear it right? “A date?”

            “Yes, and you’ll love it. Trust me.” He smirked, blessed himself for having a very good looking face that made your heart beating faster.

            “Okay.” You bite your lips, preventing yourself from grinning like a fool. At least not now, not in this car with Gray beside you. You’ll save your grin later, only for yourself when you come back home.

            “Okay?” He raised his eyebrows, expecting something from you.

             “I’ll love it, I guess.” You
played your fingers on your seatbelt, feeling nervous.         

             “No doubt.”

             “Thank you, oppa.”

             “I didn’t even take you on date yet?” He chuckled and you blushed hard.

             “I feel like it will be really fun.”

             “It will, definitely. Be ready tomorrow, 8 am.” He smirked again, you might get heart attack when he won’t stop smirking at you like that.

             “That early?”

             “Nothing early for a date, pretty.” He smiled and started his engine, ready to focus on driving.

             You never considered yourself as pretty, but Gray’s compliment already enough to make you fly in happiness. You secretly squealed and screamed in excitement inside your head.

             Can’t wait for the date!