Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts

Start from the beginning

"It smells amazing in here by the way." Blaze said as he entered the kitchen.

He gasped.

"Ohhhhh shame shame, I know your name!!" He yelled.

I giggled quietly and rolled my eyes.

"Stop stealing things from the Goonies." Riley stated.

I laughed.

"But I love that movie." He whined.

I smiled as I took another plate full of pancakes out to the dining room.

"I agree with Blaze. That movie is amazing."

All four of them smiled at me and we sat down and started to eat.

"So what was up with the dancing?" Austin asked.

I blushed and shrugged.

"I was bored and needed something to do while I stirred pancake mix so....I saw the radio and turned it on. That song just so happened to be playing."

"That's not the only thing you turned on." Dylan said.

I gasped as all four of them blushed. Then I busted out laughing. They all stared at me.

"Funny." I said after I calmed down.

They all were staring at me and I realized....that wasn't a joke.

"Oh..." I whispered awkwardly.

The guys all chuckled and I bit my lip. Suddenly the grandfather clock in the hallway rang the hour. I stood up.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said and left.

I ran excitedly up to my room and took a quick shower, getting the flour off me. I threw my wet hair in a very messy bun and put on some sweats and a white tank top. I looked like a bum but hey, when I danced in New York I dressed the same exact way. I slipped on a pair of what would become my street shoes and walked downstairs, jumping the last two steps. Riley was standing by the doorway with the rest of the guys.

"Is everyone going?" I asked.

"Yeah unless you don't want us to." Austin answered.

I shrugged.

"All right then let's get going!" Blaze said and pushed us out the front door.

We arrived there at 8:00. Right when they were getting ready to start. First let me tell you where we were.

On a basketball court, by the beach.

Everyone could see what we were doing which was crazy.....

I stepped out of the car and looked at the group of people standing around the court. A girl with blonde hair and wild green eyes was standing at the front of the group. I walked up to her and she smiled, extending her hand. I shook it gently.

"So you're Lily?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"And you're Chevy. By the way your name is amazing. I mean it's the name of a great car company."

Her eyebrow shot up.

"Blaze you sure you got this girl in the right department? She seems more like a racer."

He sighed.

"She would be one if Riley over here wasn't so protective."

Chevy glanced at him and then looked back at me. A little awkward silence filled in.