chapter 2

*sorry if they have any misakes*

   may 30,2017                                 Tuesday

                                Myracle pov

Waking up i smelt food making me smile a goofy smile. I jumped out of bed to the restroom to handle business. I took a quick shower throwing on a big shirt and some shorts.

   Walking down stairs i seen travis shirtless, standing at the stove cooking. He turned around and smiled showing his pearly whites.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." He said turning back around to finish up what he was doing.

   "Goodmorning." I said going to sit down at the table.

  I sat at the table as i thought about all the things i was gonna do today. I would look for a job, and hopefully find a rental car just to get where i need without bothering travis.  I still find it very nice that he let me stay here.  "stay as long as you need" Im grateful that he said that. Cause lord knows that i didn't want to be on the streets. I only 10,000 with me. Terrance had the rest. Just thinking about what he would do if he found me has me scared out of my mind. I just don't know what got into him. He used to the be the sweetest thing back thing i guess things change...people change.

   I was knocked out of my thought when i seen food in front of me. I looked down at it making my mouth watery. I looked up at travis as he sat across from me.

  "may we pray..together?" I asked gently, scared of what he would tell me.

  He smiled and grabbed my hands bowing his head ad i followed along.

He opened his mouth to speak and i listened.

  "fathea' god in heaven i come ta' ya thankin' that ya woke us up this mornin'. I say thank fa giving us legs and feet to walk. Fa our eyes and our hands ta see and feel...everything that ya created. I than fa sending an angle...a myrcale. I pray that you keep her safe. That you show her the right direction ro go when she doesn't know where. I pray that you make the food nutriment to our body in your name i pray..amen."

  Once he ended the pray i looked at him and smile​. I like how he put me in the prayer, because i needed that.

  After eating and getting to know each other, i found out that he he wad from new orleans and he had a brother. His the oldest of his brother and him and his baby brother work in a business together.  He has a 2 year old babygirl and her name is hazel and she is a beauty.

  He ended up showing me alot of pictures of her and even one with his brother and her and i had to admit. The men was fine.

  I just know that their parents had to be good looking cause those boys..would give you s heart attack.

  "I really need a job." I told travis. I don't want to just be living in his house and not doing anything. I needed to work. I needed my own money.

"They have this club thats looking for bartenders. Its a cool club too. Cool boss. Cool wokers. Everyone just have a cool vibe you'll really like it." Travis said looking at me then back at his phone.

Where have you beenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें