Jack's First Day

On the month of September it was Jack's first day of high school he was excited but also pretty nervous.

He got out of bed while yawning loudly as he climbed out of the bed which some called heaven. Jack snatched the dressing gown on the hanger of the door then slumped down the stairs loosing his energy,

He breathed the fresh air of the outside world hearing birds tweeting in the trees as he opened the window.
As Jack stepped on the cold floor he instantly put is slippers on, he rushed into the kitchen making some pancakes for breakfast. After he ate he brushed his teeth then got into the warm,steamy shower and felt refreshed as ever.

The green haired boy went into his room getting changed into his new uniform. Jack gazed at the clock as it was ticking it was 8:24  and he had to leave at 8:30 but he didn't panicked.
He had to get to the bus soon but luckily the bus stop is right next to his house, Jack combed his delicate shiny hair as he went out of the door.

Luckily the bus stopped earlier as usual and picked up Jack, the boy stared at the floor shyly as he went to find his seat. But then when he sat on the chair, there was a red haired senior sitting next to him. He blushed as he gazed at the shiny dark eyes, Jack knew he was gay but he never really confessed before. The red haired boy smiled and said "hello" The shy boy quietly said "h-hi" and saw the boy smile and saw his white shiny teeth.

The red haired hottie energetically said
"My name is Mark what's your name?"
The quiet boy replied with "Uhh.. Jack"
As he tried not to stare at his chest awkwardly.
"Nice, we should hang out some time"
Jack couldn't believe what he just said then blushed and nodded.