‘Yes.’ She told me as she pushed me forwards onto the train. ‘And you’re sitting with me.’

‘Okay fine. Are they allowed t-‘

‘No.’ She said.

‘But I-‘

‘Okay fine than!’ She exclaimed and I air punched and gave her a hug.

‘You, my dear friend, are awesome.’

‘Whatever.’

A few minutes later we were sitting in one of the compartments in the back of the train. There was an awkward silence. So I decided to break it. Faith Style.

‘I want a kangaroo and name it Steve.’ Everyone looked at me, even Remus stopped reading to look at me.

‘Why the hell would you want a kangaroo?’ Sirius asked.

‘They’re totally awesome. They’re all like; Yo, I’m a kangaroo watch me jump bunny style only way cooler.’

I think I might’ve made everything even more awkward… COOL!

‘Want me to buy you a kangaroo for your birthday?’ I smiled widely at Sirius and nodded. ‘Or transfigure one in Transfiguration to piss of Minnie?’ My smile grew even wider until Lily ruined it.

‘It’s illegal to have a kangaroo as a pet.’ She said lazily. I don’t like her anymore, that witch. Hehe, I’m a witch as well. We’re all witches. I let out a giggle and everyone looked at me again.

‘What?’ I asked them. ‘Can’t a girl giggle to herself.’ James shook his head.

‘No.’

‘Congrats Jamesy.’ I smirked. ‘You just made it to my revenge list.’

He was the sixth on the list, the first being my grandparents’ owl for snapping at me. I was planning on taking revenge by spray-painting him orange. Hehe I’m evil.

The second was my uncle for not giving me chocolate when I wanted to. I was going to burn his favourite cloak. Next came my niece for sticking her tongue out at me, she was going to have to suffer from some bad acne. Hehe. Fourth and fifth was my neighbour’s dog, one time for peeing against my leg and ones for barking at me. I wasn’t sure of my revenge plan just yet. And now James was on it. I figured I might as well start my revenge plan. An evil smile spread on my face.

‘Hey Lily.’ I started. She looked up at me and nodded. James suddenly seemed to realize what I was going to do as he yelled. ‘NOO!’ Just before I yelled. ‘James sleeps with his teddy bear!’

‘No I don’t! I don’t even have a teddy bear!’

‘Yeah you do!’

‘No!’

‘Yes.’

‘N-‘

‘SHUT UP!’ Sirius and Remus yelled at the same time. We sighed and stopped.

‘Yes.’ I then quickly said before running out of the compartment to go to the toilets to change.

---- 

A few days later, I was already drowning under the amounts of homework the teachers gave us. They came with excuses like; ‘This is your O.W.L year. It’s incredibly important. Blah.. Blah, blah blah.’ Okay they didn’t actually say Blah but that’s what I understood from it. I was sitting at a table in the common room and Remus was helping me with History of Magic. Because I suck. A lot. Seriously, I’m crap. Every few seconds I zoned out, which caused Remus to threaten me by saying he won’t help me anymore. So I decided to pay attention. Remus seemed incredibly tired. He had dark bags under his eyes and he was pale. Then Lily came in and sat down in one of the chairs.

‘Did you guys finish the Werewolf essay yet?’ Remus flinched. WAIT A HOLY SECOND! I was hungry. But besides that, Remus was ill. Every month, around full moon. His scars, the way he just flinched at the mention of werewolves. Holy crap!

‘Remus?’ I asked in a high voice. ‘Can we talk?’

He looked up confusedly. ‘Okay, sure?’ He followed me up the stairs to the boy’s room. I threw the door open. Sirius was on the floor and James was on one of the beds, they were throwing a ball. Peter was asleep on another bed with a book covering his face. I told Remus to sit down and they looked at me.

‘There’s something you’re not telling me.’ I said accusingly. They didn’t say a thing and just shared a look. ‘You better tell me now, before I lose my patience.’

‘What’re you talking about?’ James asked.

‘Remus.’ I said as I looked at him and I raised an eyebrow.

‘Guys,’ he said softly. ‘I think it’s time to tell her.’

‘It’s your choice Rem.’ Sirius said and James nodded in agreement.

‘I think I already know.’ I said meeting his eye. ‘Remus. Are you a werewolf?’