Chapter One

The sun rose high in the sky. Rarity hissed at the sun in her face. "Why, now Celstia?" She asked. She looked over at Spike, who was snoring softly. She touched the sleeping dragon. "Fifteen more minutes." Spike said grogily. "Get up Spike." Rarity said. Spike rolled over in response. "You and Twilight have an event to go to." Rarity reminded Spike. Spike sat up. "Who'll watch Crystal and Spots?" He asked.  "I will." Rarity responded. "Okay." Spike said. "How many days are you going to be there?" Rarity asked. "Two days." Spike said. "Okay, Spike." Rarity said. Spike went back to sleep. "You better be getting to Twilight's house." Rarity informed. "Alright." Spike said and got up. Rarity got up and checked on Crystal. Crystal was sleeping in her little bed. Spots was looking outside the window. "Morning Spots." Rarity said using her magic to bring the tiny dragon to her. "Mommy!" Spots said hugging her tight. "Shh you don't want to wake your big sister." Rarity shushed Spots. "Nuh-Uh, she gets grouchy." Spots said. Spike walked into the baby dragons' room. "Hi, Spots." Spike greeted. "Daddy." Spots used his wings to fly to Spike. Rarity walked over to Crystal. "Crystal get up." Rarity lightly shook Crystal. "Or you'll miss school." Spike added. Crystal got right up and headed to the bathroom. "Can't be late!" She said. "What's today?" Spots asked. "The Ponyville carnival." Rarity said. "Can we go?" Spots asked. "Daddy can't go." Spike said. "Why?" Spots asked. "He has to go on a trip with Twilight." Rarity said. "Oh." Spots said sadly. "But Mommy will take you."  Rarity said. "Yay!" Spots yelled.