Chapter 2- Tell Me He Is Hot!

Chapter 2 // Tell Me He Is Hot!

Anna's POV~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Five more miiiinnnuttttteesssss," I make 'minutes' long and groggily not realizing it's an alarm clock-not my mom. I shift in my bed trying to get more comfortable.

Thump.

I am now on the floor.

"What the frick! How did I fall? Again?" This needs to stop. I fell on the floor yesterday too. Okay, I leaped to my bed and fell but that was seven feet over! I am still literally the clumsiest person on Earth. Are their 'not falling off your bed everyday' classes? If there are please, I am begging you, let me know. I am NOT joking. Thanks.

I look around frantically to make sure no one saw my majestic fall. As I turn my head, hair crams itself into my mouth. My stringy mouth-full tells me I don't look like a princess. Not that I do without hair shoved in my mouth but you get the idea. No eyes are seen creeping on me so it's safe to say no one got a laugh out of my tumble. So far, that's the highlight of my day.

I looked mostly because of the incident last night. Cole. Fricken. Ryder. You are a death wish and a half.

I was going to go get ready but something dawned upon me. It was Saturday. I didn't have work today. That means I can sleep some more! I am so happy right now, I could run a marathon! But first, sleep.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of a highly annoying voice. My dear brother, Jack. "Me and mom are leaving! We'll be back in a few hours. Mom said you can invite your boyfriend Shawn over if you want!" He said boyfriend inan emphasized tone. He ran away before I could say anything. That darned person I call my brother can be very... annoying. And other not-appropriate words I wish I could call him. I love him the same no matter how much he taunts me.

I smiled for no reason whatsoever.

~.~

Shawn and I are making red velvet cupcakes. Kind of. Shawn came over an hour ago and we both decided cupcakes sounded good. One problem, though, we don't have instructions and neither of us know how much of what to put in the mix. Currently there are chunks of batter floating around in the pale red liquid. I think we put too much milk. Not to mention the smaller, but still there, chunks of butter. We put in 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Is that too much?

I sneezed loudly, and grossly, near, not on, the batter and Shawn got upset. "Ew. You are going to get your cooties all over the batter! Girl cooties are the worst!"

I started laughing and Shawn looked at me like I was a disease waiting to contaminate the cupcakes "Sorry! I didn't know I was going to sneeze!" I was sorry. Kind of.

Flour focused into my view instead of Shawn. Then an idea hatched in my head. You probably know what that idea is. I walked closer to the flour while Shawn looks at me confusedly. He has not idea.

"Don't you think we put enough flour in batter.. I don't think this batter is even edible anymore, Annie," Shawn speaks angelically. He really has no clue.

"A little more won't hurt right? Maybe it will make it a little more edible?" I grab the flour and walk over to the bowl with the poison. Instead of using a spoon or measuring cup I stick my hand in the bag swiftly and grab a huge handful. I pull it out faster than I put it in, losing half of the flour while I'm at it. There is still enough to cover Shawn's face with white powder. I turn around to look at Shawn. He knows now if he didn't know what I was doing before. I launch the flour right at his face. I tries to catch it, which is completely useless because it's flour not a ball or egg, and the flour make a big dust poof as it hits him square in the face. I start laughing at his now-white face.