The Family Outing

I ran to class with Tec my male BFF.We reached our classroom door and walked in and the teacher glared at us and said,"I wish I can give you detention for being late to class but tommrow we have the family outing and I do NOT WANT TO STAY WITH YOU.Anyway please go to your seat and don't make this mistake again".You nodded and went to your seat next to Azuna and we listened to the teacher speak about the outing.

Teacher P.O.V/Ms.Biscy

"Anyway,regarding tommrow.......we want all family's to come and join us for this fine event and if your family does not come we will call wanting an explanation".I passed out the papers regarding the information I told them...although when I gave Killua his paper he had a dark and scary look.Expect when I looked in his eyes it had anger and sadness in them.
After I was done I went to the front of the class and asked if anyone know very well if there parent can't make it.

Your P.O.V

Killua raised his hand as if agreeing that his parent can't make it.Ms.Bisky then asked why as he shone his head as if saying he doesn't want to tell.Everyone started to whisper and ask thereselfs why."Well I'm going to need you to call them"said our teacher.
Killua started to tremble as if he was mad and then asked,"why can't you just listen to me when I say NO". The teacher backed away as if she knew not to push it to far she then nodded as an agreeing not to take anything further.I then stood up and shouted"NOOOOOIIIIII FAIRRRRR MY PAPA IS ALWAYS WORKING AND I GET DETENTION FOR NOT BRINGING HIM.THIS FOOL BETTER GET ONE TOO"I said with a pouty face. The teacher then walked over to you and said"I'll call his parents later" in a very small voice since the room was quiet as if listening to the yelling that went on seconds ago.

Killua's P.O.V

I heard what the teacher said. I then went over to Y/n and yanked her out of her chair as I walked toward the door. Y/n friends tried to stop me but I zoomed past them.I had Y/n over my shoulder and it was easy to carry her because she was as light as a paper.Done processing what happened she started to kick and scream at me.I let her down and pinning her to a wall.

Your P.O.V

Killua let me down and I was about to run off but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me to the hallway walls."WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MESS OF EVERY SINGLE **** THING FOR ME."
I looked at him with horror.He was extremely mad and It was even scrarier beacause he was taller then me."what do you mean" I ask him worried. He looked at me with wide eyes as he saw my worried and horror filled expression. "Why do you seem so worried.......and over a bully".

Killua P.O.V

"Your not a bully your just my rival. I think of you as a important person who always makes me work hard to beat someone. And that someone is you.Your like a guy always running ahead of me and teasing me making me want to run faster to catch up with you.So don't ever let yourself think your a bully cause your my......Rival.

Authors note

Next chapter has some romance between you and Killua and Btw I post everyday .Please follow meeeeee. 💥💥💥🔥🔥🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊😊(sorry for no long long chapter I'll try to make it long next time)