"Here is your order ma'am and sir," Mei stated placing the food on the table. To be honest she was a little nervous being around the woman who thought she was getting married to her boyfriend. She was so nervous she spilt Misaki orange juice on her outfit. "I'm so sorry ma'am. I'm sorry."

Misaki cleaned off the spot with her napkin. "It's fine just be careful next time. It's fine."

"Let me help you please," Mei insisted.

"It's fine you can go do your job. I'm not angry," Misaki said over and over again. Today must be a bad day for Misaki.

Takumi didn't like the situation one bit. He watched Mei tried to help Misaki over and over then after Misaki dismissed her she left.

"She was trying to help," Takumi spoke to Misaki. Just because she wasn't rich like them didn't mean she should be treated that way.

Misaki on the other hand was trying to find out where this was coming from. "What do you mean?"

"She tried to help and you wouldn't let her."

"She was drawing attention from everyone especially her manager who would fire her on the spot and embarrass her. I told her I was fine so her manager knew the situation was handled," Misaki said getting annoyed. He was trying to get to know her and the first thing he thought of her was being rude when in fact she was nice. "You know what Takumi. Have fun and enjoy your meal alone."

Misaki grabbed her purse and left Takumi alone in a restaurant. Screw him and what he thought. He deserved to eat alone. She would go home and enjoy a glass of wine alone. No man was worth stressing over.

Takumi glared at the empty seat before him. This woman was so frustrating. Mei returned again to take up Misaki's plate.

"I'm sorry if I upset her," Mei told him sadly. She knew it would put him in a bad position with Misaki but it wasn't entirely her fault. Misaki was making her both nervous and angry seeing her with Takumi. But what she could see from afar the date was terrible.

"It's nothing to be sorry about. I'll see you tomorrow after work and I'll call you tonight," Takumi smiled.

Mei smiled also. "How about I take back these dishes and bring out your favorite meal?"

"Thanks."

- Misaki & Takumi home-

Misaki sat alone in their big home by herself drinking wine and watching movies. She prefered this kind of thing over being with Takumi any day. Although he claimed to want to make things work she knew he was lying but she told him she would start to trust him so he better not mess up anything else after this.

So you got three melons?

She switched off the Ice age movie putting down her empty glass on the table beside her. She felt tired after today. Misaki hadn't even noticed that outside had become dark until she looked at the time. He could stay out for all she cared.

Misaki stood up and took her glass to the kitchen and washed it herself. No harm in doing it herself. She really hated having maids around. She felt like she could do her chores on her own. It was just because her mom and Takumi's parents gave her the workers that she allowed them to continue to work here but she still washed her own clothes and cleaned. The only thing they had to do was cook because she can't do that.

Misaki then switched off the downstairs lights to save electricity. She made her way up the stairs and into her bed not worrying about what would happen tomorrow when she met Takumi again.

Late in the night when Misaki was asleep Takumi returned home not even bothering to let her know. He washed up and went straight to bed. This engagement had to end quickly. He didn't want to marry someone he had no feelings for.