shugo chara

Ikuto pov

I slide the door open and creep in. I sneak over to her bed. I smile at her while I watch her sleep ever so delicately. She was cute. It had been 7 years since I'd last seen her. Yoru pops out and hops on my shoulder.

Ikuto- what you doing here?

I keep my voice low so I don't wake up the sleeping Amu.

Yoru- I want to see her too, I remember when I sent her a picture of you sleeping shirtless, hahaha good times.

I raise my eyebrows he really did that, I can't believe him. Then her alarm goes off and I sneak back out her room out her glass sliding doors. I will see you soon Amu. I say silently.

Amu's pov

As I woke up to the sound of drunken love coming from my alarm clock, I sheepishly stretch and scramble out of bed. I look in my closet for something to wear and as I walk by my mirror I glance at my self. My pink hair was knotted and ratted. I sigh and dare to look at the rest of me. I was wearing my black and red checkered flannel pajama pants with a black t-shirt that had a cat on it. The shirt was wrinkled and had been rolled up which now showed half of my stomach. I get on a pair of jeans that had holes in them, they had them on them when I bought them. Next I throw on a white tanktop and a blue and white sweater. I brush out my messy hair. I stare out my doors and watch the white snowflakes flutter down to the barren ground. When was he coming back, Ikuto where are you, why haven't you came back yet, have you found your dad yet, was everything okay, was HE okay? I sigh and push the questions away deep down inside of me. But no matter how far I push them they always find a way to come back into my mind. I go into my kitchen and eat some breakfast which consists of a granola bar and an Apple. Once finished I grab my plush fuzzy black coat. It was one with the buttons and a string you tied in front to keep it on even though it had button I just tied it and headed out the door. Today though it was really gloomy and it was starting to snow I felt like going on a walk.

Ikuto's pov

I Watch Amu walk out of her house listening to her iPod. I smile, she looked cute, and those jeans really showed her curves. Well in the back area anyways. Yoru comes over to me.

Yoru- where's her charas?

I shrug,

Me- I see Miki in the window up there.

I flit my eyes up there and motion with my head. Yoru smiles,

Yoru- well see ya later.

He flies away. I smirk and shake my head, he was hopelessly in love with Miki. I look back over at Amu. She was coming my way! I hide and she walks on by. It looked as though she were saying something but there were no words coming out. I shrug and continue to "stalk" her.

Amu's pov

I was listening to the way by Ariana Grande on my iPod. I mouth the words and kind of dance a bit. I make motions with my hands. I turn down an old alley. I sing allowed. The song changed to come on by Ke$ha. I saunter down the alley. I sang every word fairly loud but nobody could really hear me. The song changed to I kissed a girl. I sang that aloud too. I acted as if I was in a movie scene or something. I walk out of the alleyway. I act normal. I past a boy with purple short shaggy hair. He winks at me. I blush and giggle. He smirks and we continue to walk on our ways. I walk past an ice cream shop. I stop. My mouth waters.

Me- yum.

I walk in an order a chocolate ice cream cone. I like it. I giggle, I was eating ice cream in winter. All the sudden someone touches my shoulder. I jump and turn around. A blonde haired boy laughs. I frown and pull out one ear bud.