"My lord? There has to be more to this than I can see..." I watch him, his words just flow from him without a thought.

 "Crystal please vow to me that you won’t ever make another of your kind unless it is for love. I will bless you for as long as you live but if you betray my vow and it is not for complete true love, you will no longer have my blessing you understand?” He replies with his tone ringing with authority.

“Yes my lord I vow to your words. I will keep my vow and I won’t lose my faith,” I respond instantly without a single thought about it.

“Alright my child I believe you I must leave now I bid you farewell,” He replies.

Before I can ask him some more questions he slowly fades away then the surroundings start to disappear too. I wake up instantly.

That dream felt ever so realistic, was it even a dream?  I get up out of the chair I had falling asleep in first I stretch before walking over to the window it's dark outside, how long was I asleep?  The red digital alarm clock that sits beside my bed reads 20:30... Only a few hours it seems.

I turn back to the window and stare out of it looking directly at the moon. Doing so I notice how wonderful it looks; it shines in the sky like a silver shimmering coin. Before I became a vampire I never really noticed how beautiful the moon looked or anything else for that matter. The world looks so different to me now than it did before. I now notice every detail, every perfection and flaw, now I can see just how calm peaceful and beautiful the world and nature really looks. I see the world from a different perspective now than what I did.

I didn’t realize that Nicholas is standing beside me observing what I am doing. But here he is not taking his eyes off me.

“The moon is so beautiful don’t you think,” I murmur softly making conversation.

“Yeah it sure is now that you’re a Vampire you see things a lot different than you did when you were a mortal,” Nicholas says with a grin, as if he just totally read my mind. Either that or he's just stating the obvious. I wonder if he can read my mind. Is that another trait of being a Vampire?

I look up at him. The darkness makes him clearer, Nicholas looks hot. I didn't really take much notice earlier; he is tall way taller than me, he is pale just like me. He has short brown hair and deep mystic eyes. He is wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of white trainers, a white skin tight vest top and a black leather jacket. Very modern... strange. He has good style; I can't help but think of Ryan and how good his jeans hug him too.

 He looks so strong and muscular you can see his rippling muscles stick out from underneath his skin tight shirt. He looks bad ass, most definitely not what you expect from a vampire. I wonder how old he actually is, would it be rude to ask?

Nicholas looks at me and grins; I think he notices me checking him out. I grin at him mischievously.

“Are you ready to learn to hunt?” He asks.

At this moment I have a sudden urge for blood. A hunger fills me, I fidget trying to push it away. Damn he is such a jinx! I was hoping that hunting topic wouldn't come up until... ever.

“Yeah I’m ready I have an unknown hunger for blood,” I tell him even though he can probably tell.

“Ok follow me,” He says shrugging his wide shoulders not really caring.

I follow him he leads me out of my room through my dining room to the kitchen then out of my back door. We walk slowly down the grey worn stone path and out of the huge black gate and down the pebbled road that’s leads to the entrance of the forest.