Chapter 34 Hogsmeade Date

Comincia dall'inizio

  For the rest of their free time, they threw leaves at each other, gazed at the sky while laying down on a blanket near the mountain, and headed back to the Black Lake. Hermione and Draco were skipping stones in the water, however, she did have to teach him since he was a pureblood. After the first few failed attempts, he was determined to get more skips then her, Right as he was about to toss the rock, Hermione stuck her foot out in front of him, causing Draco to fall into the lake.

  She laughed as he fell in, and came right back up like a piece of wood. "Oh you're so evil. I can't believe you did that Granger."

  "Neither can I, but I'm glad I did", said Hermione as she continued to laugh.

  "Oh you're dead. I'm gonna get you for this." He pulled himself out of the water, his clothes sticking to his body. Hermione couldn't help but stare as his white collared shirt showed off his abs. Draco smirked as he noticed this. "Like what you see? Come on Granger, give me a hug."

  "You stay away from me. Don't come near me..", she said as she started to run in the opposite direction. He chased her for about a minute before she heard another splash in the water. Hermione quickly turned around and saw that Draco was no longer behind her. 'Did he dive back in the water on purpose?', she asked herself. She stared at the water and saw Draco's body float to the surface, and he looked like he was unconscious. She yanked off her shoes and quickly pulled off her jacket before diving into the water.

  She grabbed ahold of Draco's body and turned it over so he can breathe. "Draco? Draco!" She lifted his chin to the perfect angle before performing C.P.R., and thanking her parents for giving her the title of muggleborn. Right as her lips were on his, Draco kissed back immediately. Laughter filled her ears as she pulled away. "MALFOY! I can't believe you did that! I thought I was going to lose you!"

  "Hey, no need to last name me. Thought we were through with that. I guess I don't have to worry about you not caring about me. Really scared you didn't I?", but while he was still laughing, she had her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. She was trembling a bit. "Hey, hey I got you."

  "It's really cold."

  "Well damn, Hermione, I can't control the weather."

  When both of them were out of the water, Draco quickly grabbed her jacket and wrapped it around her. Hermione grabbed the blanket and draped it around both of them. They stayed huddled together until they reached the Honeydukes shop. Hermione sat down on a stone rock while Draco went to get his broom. When he came back out she had a look of disgust. "Do we have to?", she asked like a spoiled ten year old.

  Suddenly she felt herself being lifted out of her seat. "Draco, what are you doing?", she asked in panic.

"Taking my princess back to her tower." Draco smirked the entire way back to the castle.

***

He kissed up her jaw and to the sweet spot behind her ear. When they closed the door of the common room, it was like all chains were broken and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Draco gently tossed Hermione on his bed, and she loved how the silk covers felt against her palms. She stretched out her arms for who-knows-what reason. "This bed is really comfy", she said with a smirk, and Draco stared at her as he stood at the foot of the bed.

  He leaned down and placed his hands on the mattress of either side of her head. They kissed for about five minutes before there was a quiet knock on the door. Draco groaned before resting his head in the crook of Hermione's neck. "Someone better be dead." His husky voice rang through her ears, and his hot breath sent chills down her spine.

  He got up, walked down the hallway and to the Head's door before angrily opening it. He wasn't surprised to see that his two friends, Blaise and Pansy, were the intruders of the makeout session upstairs. "Can I help you?", said Draco in an irritated voice.

  "We were wondering if you wanted to hang out today. We were going to play Quidditch with the other Slytherins, wanna join?", asked Blaise. Draco turned around to see his bedroom door still close. "Sorry, but I have a whole lot of studying to do. We have N.E.W.T.s this year so I'll probably be in my bedroom a lot. Theo might join."

  "..but Draco..", Pansy started.

  Suddenly Draco started coughing. "I think I'm coming down with the flu. You might not want to get too close...", said Draco as he started to close the door.

  "..but.."

  "Yeah you guys suck", Draco barely managed to slip out before completely closing the door on his friends' faces.

  "What the bloody hell was that all about?", Pansy asked Blaise as she stared at the closed door.

  "Pansy, his head is already big enough. Let's not injure it any more by asking him more questions. Let's just leave him alone to..er...'study'."

  Draco sighed as he headed back to his bedroom, and saw Hermione fast asleep in a ball on the bed. Her breathing was leveled out as quiet snores escaped her lips. He smiled at her state before lifting the covers and wrapping them over her. "You're adorable." He grabbed a pillow off of his couch, and a blanket from his trunk. "Night, Granger. See you in the morning."

  In everything that they've been through, he couldn't believe that they achieved all their struggles together. The dark lord was gone, Hermione wasn't a death eater, and the world changed for the greater good. He had to remind himself to tell Theo about being a Gryffindor. That would probably give the whole Great Hall a good laugh, including the professors and ghost.

Draco almost walked through the door, before turning around and kissing Hermione on the forehead. "I can't believe we made it."

  As he walked out, he could've sworn he heard a small tired voice say back, "neither can I."