Arthritis

Hi, my name is Serendipity Noore and welcome to my blog. I am 16 years old and I'm currently attending Old MiddleEast High School. Yeah, I know it's a weird name for a blog but it's the truth. I know you guessed it already, I have arthritis. No, not that kind of arthritis that people get when they get older, I don't have arthritis in my hands. It's worse than that

It all started when I was just 5 years old. I had a horrible, excruciating pain in my chest. I remember it like it was yesterday...I called for my mom and she came rushing in my pink covered room. "What's wrong honey?!" My mom asked cautiously. "It...it hurts mommy" "WHAT, WHAT HURT SWEETY?!" my mom said curiously. "My chest it burns, it feels like my chest on fire!!!" I replied in excruciating pain. I have severe asthma so this is what my mom replied back to me with, "It's probably just your asthma take a nebulizer treatment. And don't scare me like that again, I thought you were dying!" I could see tears starting to build up under my moms eyes but she had a serious, angry look on her face. My dad left us when I was just 4 months old, so he was not there to do something about my chest pain, and since my mom thought it was "just asthma" I had to take matters into my own hands. I dialed 911 and the ambulance came in 10 minutes. The last thing I remembered was my cursing mom being held back by an officer while I got put in the ambulance on a stretcher.

I have one wish and that wish is to be popular.

AUTHORS NOTE
What's up everyone I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and stay tuned for the next one! Sorry this was a short chapter.  Bye! And thank you for reading! 324 words