Surviving your first night

Ok,first things first. The very first thing you need to do is setup. It's probably the most important part in a successful minecraft world.

First thing you need to do is find some trees. Once you've done that,you need to get them made into wooden planks(a few stacks should be enough). Now you will also need one other thing food.

Go kill some animals! Cows are probably the best,because they have a more likely chance of dropping food than pigs. And yes,I know there's chickens, and if you see one,by all means kill it,but they refill your hunger less than cows or pigs. Anyway once you have a decent amount off food,you will need to craft tools.

Next,make a crafting table and make some tools. Most importantly,you need a sword and a pic, but I guess you can make a shovel, axe,and hoe if you want. There are a few other things you will need, coal and stone.

So now go mine some stone,and upgrade your tools to stone( a wooden sword is pretty useless if you ask me). Anyways now you have all that,and it's probably about night. The last thing you need for your first night is a shelter.

You probably won't have time to make a good shelter,so here's what I would do. Go find a hill or mountain,and dig a room into it. Then block off the entrance and wait out the night.

Oh yea,I almost forgot about the coal! Derp. Anyways coal isn't necessary, but if you find some,get it. You may want a few torches...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know this chapter was short, but their all going to be pretty short. Each one will have a guide on something on minecraft,that's why. But anyways,thanks for reading! Also,if you want more,check out my main Page,awesomesauce82! Also be sure to

Vote,comment,and follow for more epicness!

-awesomesauce82