*1*

|Kianna Dy|
So here we are at the court, warming up. Wala pa ang ADMU team. Thoughts were running on my minds, specifically thoughts of her, thoughts of Bea de Leon.

"Kianna, focus!" My daydream suddenly stopped when someone talked on the front of me, waving her hand, si Ate Kim lang pala.
"Ugh! Ano ba Ate Kim! Super focused kaya ako!" I said. And gived her a "Kianna-is-focused" look to tey and convince her.
"Wow naman! So ang focused na pala ngayon ay nakatingin lang sa kung saan tapos pangiti-ngiti tapos biglang sisimangot? Kaloka teh!" Sabi naman niya. Ugh! Talaga bang ginagawa ko yun? Kianna talaga!
"Basta, focus ka ah? Wag mo muna siya isipin ngayon." She said, Damn. Ate Kim really knows me.

Yes, ate Kim ang the whole team knows what me and Bea had. Had.

*flashback*

We're currently at Poveda because may tournament chuchu here, and we are representing De La Salle Zobel. By "we" I mean Me, Dawn and the rest of the volleyball team.

Currently, champions ang Poveda. I'm the team captain of our team and I heard bago ang team captain ng Poveda so I guess there's a new player or pinalitan lang.

"Kianna 3:30 laban natin, wag ka na pagala-gala! Ikaw nga laging nawawala satin."
Sabi ni Dawn sakin, hehehe time for me para inisin to.
"Atleast madali ako hanapin because I'm tall, eh how about you?"
HAHAHAHA!
"Aba! Che! Wag ka umiyak pag nawala ka!"
Wow naman
"Di talaga *sticks out tounge* sige I'll just go around lang, don't worry di ako lalayo! Call me pag 2:30 wala pa ako sa Poveda Gym ."
'"K."
Wow arte ng pandak na 'to

                                                            》2:00《
So gaya ng sinabi ni Dawn. NAWAWALA AKO ERMAHGERD!! Umikot-ikot na ako dito sa Poveda pero no sign of civilization! Char hahaha, wala lang tao. Siguro dahil saturday ngayon and walang pasok ang Poveda so athletes lang ang nandito. Sh*t I'm crying huhuhu ayoko talagang nawawala. Sumandal nalang muna ako sa puno.

Then out of nowhere someone touched my shoulders from behind, na ako naman si tanga gulat na gulat, nawala balance sa tree then MUNTIK na ako mahulog, but luckily the stranger has good reflexes, nasalo niya ako, you know the scenes na mahuhulog sa bangin o kung saan tapos may sasalo? Ganun yung nangyari bes! I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, but my heart can. *tug* *tug* *tug*

Then nung nagka malay na ako sa nangyari, tumayo na ako. She was just staring at me, yes, she.
"Well that was awkward hahaha! Anyway, thank you so much for catching me back there!" Sabi ko naman to break the silence.
"No problem, I was just gonna ask why were you crying?" PAKSHET NAKALIMUTAN KO NA UMIIYAK PALA AKO NUN! LUPA PLEASE EAT ME NA
"Ah, eh, ano kasi eh, nawawala ako."
"Oh. I can guide you. Where do you need to go?" aniya. Wow my knight in shining armor! Charot hahahaha
"Poveda Gym."
"Nice! You can come with me, diyan din ako pupunta."
"Okay, thank you!!!"
"You're welcome" sabi niya then she winked at me! She WINKED at me! I don't know why but I can feel my cheecks burning red!
"Hey! You still there? Come on." Then she held my hand and pulled me to where we're going.
"Why are you so red?" Then she asked out of nowhere
"Ah, wala. Siguro dahil lang sa init hahaha"
"Mmm. Okay!" The she smiled. Wow. I can stare at that smile forever and never ako magsasawa. That's one smile I can live with.

                                                           》 2:30 《
We're here at the Poveda Gym na
"We're here!" Sabi niya and did that smile again. That damned smile.
"Thank you" I said naman and gave her a hug. A hug.
"I never got your name pala. I'm Bea de Leon and you are?"
"Kianna. Kim Kianna Dy."
"Nice meeting you, Kianna. Anyways, I have to go now! Good bye" then there she goes with that smile again.
"Good bye!" I said smiling at here and waving my hand but there's a part of me that wants her to stay, a part of me saying I should go to her, but of course, I didn't.

                                                          》 3:30 《
Start na ng game, hindi pa namin nakikita yung team captain ng Poveda.

"Baka ayun oh" sabay turo ni Dawn sa babae na nakatalikod talking to their coach na naka hoodie
"Maybe" tipid ko na sinabi

Pumito na, that means tawag yung team captains from both teams.

Head or tails? Sabi agad ng referee, hindi ko pa rin makilala kung sino yung team captain since she was looking at her feet.
"Heads." I said.
Then when the team captain of the Poveda team raised her head. I was so shook!
'T'was Bea!
"Aww no fair! I was gonna choose heads" she said with a pout. Cute! Hahahaha.
"Hahaha! Sorry but it's taken" then dumila naman ako hahahaha!
And the referee tossed the coin, Heads. See?

*After the game*

We won! 5 sets. The trophy is ours! I have to admit, It was really really hard. Ang gagaling nila, especially their team capt. Then they came close to us, to show sportsmanship. Of course both teams bowed and after that Bea came straight to me and hugged me saying  "Congratulations! Treat me food pls." Hahahaha! She's matakaw din pala
"Sure! When are you free?" I replied naman.
"Seriously???" She said, parang gulat na gulat ah hahaha.
"Yup!"
Then she gave me my number, I saved it din naman ❤

*end of flashback*

Afer that flashback, dumating na ang ALE. My eyes looked only for her. And I found her, she wasn't looking at me, but after what seems like a second, she looked at me, I smiled at her but she looked away after. Damn! She couldn't even look at me, maybe because she's happy with someone else? Yes, maybe that's the reason. But of course, I still wish I'm the one she's thinking about when she couldn't sleep, I'm the one she's thinking about when she sees something beautiful, and I hope I'm still the one she wants to spend her whole life with.

=========================================================================
Hello! So please mag- enjoy nalang kayo sa kwento ko kasi I really can't handle DyLeon na! I love them so much arghhh! Supposedly, all english 'to pero baka may ma nosebleed and etc tapos baka ako ma brainbleed na hahaha! Please vote and comment 😊