Creepypasta Cafe Chapter Two: Preparation

The Creepypastas faced another problem: A plan. How were they ever going to run a Cafe with the money they had left?

Slenderman couldn't find out how they were going to make a Cafe, so, choosing the obvious choice, he sent his trusty Proxys to go and kill the owner of a Cafe near by, and they will use that Cafe as theirs, and of course, changing a few things here and there.

Soon enough, the Proxys came back to Slendy with good news, Ticci Toby stating that he "had to save Masky's-", Before he could finish, Masky had smacked him on his head with his clipboard. If Slenderman had eyes, he would have rolled them. Ticci Toby glared at Masky, who was pleased with himself for KNOCKING SOME SENCE into Toby. (See what I did there, huh? :P)

Slenderman made a list on which Creepypastas were right for certain jobs:

Slenderman Notes-
Cooking: LJ, Ben, EJ, Jeff, Hoodie
Decorations: Masky, Splendorman, Sally, Lazari
Suit Making: The Puppeteer, Trenderman
Menu's/Flyers: Toby, Zero
Cleaning: Jane, Surrenderman, Liu
Other: Lost Silver, Clockwork, Smile Dog, Slenderman, Offenderman

He sent the the Creepypastas to work, and returning to the mansion and going into his study. LJ had licked a lollypop during preparation of the Cafe food and stuck it in Jeff's hair, causing Jeff to make a big deal out of it. EJ and Ben helped Jeff get it out, and than Jeff started chasing him around the Cafe, LJ laughing.

"Guys......please stop fighting.....", Stuttered Silver, it almost seeming like he forgot how to talk. I guess it's just a symptom that you get when you don't talk too much. Everyone went back to work, and soon finishing. Slenderman walked up to the Cafe, than noticing the name of the Cafe: "Eat Your Free Waffles Here."

Toby soon got his consequence: No more waffles for a month.
Masky, Sally, Lazari, and Splendorman had to fix it, a little irritated that they had to stop working on what they were supposed to do, and fixing someone else's mistake.(Instead of Splendorman who loved most anything)

There were a couple more problems with dressmaking, because Trenderman wanted to make the girls fancy dresses and the boys tux, but Slenderman had to tell him what to make, and Trenderman didn't like that one bit.

Ben accidentally started a fire in the kitchen, and they couldn't find a fire extinguisher. So Slenderman and the boys put out the fire beating it with the rug they were going to use for the entrance, so Slenderman had to buy a new one.

"You all need to be aware of your surroundings, and your god-damn minds!" Bellowed Slenderman once they had finished putting out the fire. He had made the Creepypastas line up in a row facing him, so that way they would have no choice but to listen to his lectures.

Once he got his point straight, he let the Creepypastas go back to work, and they finally started to get things done, only because they didn't want to get in trouble. And at the end of the week, the Cafe was finished.