Chapter 7

SAM'S POV

after ng serious talk with dad, i went upstairs to go to our music room. I want to show my emotions and that is through singing kaya whenever may nararamdaman ako na to the point that I can't really find the right words to say, pumupunta ako dito para kumanta.

I get my ukelele and started strumming...

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

Without you....I really feel broke.

"Bro..mukhang may pinagdadaanan ka ah" si kuya.

"Nakauwi ka na pala. Kamusta date nyo ni Ate Erika?"

"Na-enjoy ko ng sobra. But, don't change the topic. What happened?"

"Can't explain my feelings right now. I'm really confused."

"Confused of what?"

"Between Mitch and Lyca"

"What's with them?" ugali talaga ni kuya na siguraduhin muna ang lahat lahat bago mag bitiw ng mga salita

"It's just that, I like Mitch, but I still have feelings for Lyca and I don't know what to do anymore. There's this thing inside me that says continue courting Mitch...but all I really want to do right now is to fight for Lyca."

"How did you realized that all you want to do is to fight for Lyca?"

"I don't know. Maybe because everytime that I saw her talking to her classmates, all I can ever see in her face is that, she is happy but whenever I'm trying to 'enter' the moment that she's laughing with her classmates, her mood changes fast. Na parang everytime that she will see me, all she will ever feel is the madness of her heart, that everytime that she will see me all she will ever remember is that I hurt her...She always treat me the way I don't want to be treated. She's so cold when it comes to me. That it made me realized that, she isn't the Lyca I have known for years and that is because of me. I want her back to the old her. I want her back to me."

"I understand you. But how about Mitch? She may not tell you that she likes you too, but you can feel that. We all can feel that. Can you stand up doing the "ipaglalaban ko si Lyca?" knowing that you have hurt another girl again? Your situation's too complicated for you to just make a move. Not because you feel like you want to fight for Lyca..maipaglalaban mo na siya agad."

"But kuya.."

"I'm not in the side of Mitch but bro, you're old enough to realized that you can't do any plans impulsively. May nasaktan, nasasaktan at masasaktan sa pinaggagagawa mo. Bat ba kasi napaka-pogi mo? Tsss." tignan mo 'to, nagawa pang mag-biro.

"What will I do now kuya? I'm really confused."

"If you really have the urge to fight for Lyca..then do it. But please, don't make it fast. Na bukas, ipaglalaban mo na agad si Lyca. Wag ganon, wag mo madaliin. Paki-ramdaman mo muna yung sarili mo and yung situation, pag ginawa mo ba yun magiging mas okay? mas masaya? Ganon. Knowing you, ang dali pa man din mag bago ng feelings mo, kahapon sinaktan mo sya kasi ayaw mo na, ngayon mahal mo na ulit. Gulo mo din eh"

"Kuya, alam mo naman ang reason kung bakit ko iniwan si Lyca diba?"

"Di pa rin sapat na dahilan yun para iwan mo sya. Siguro pag narinig nya yang dahilan mo, baka mas paniwalaan pa niya yung sabi-sabi na kasi nag ka-gusto ka talaga kay Mitch which is obvious naman sa pinapakita mo"

"Ewan ko. Wag mo na paguluhin ang sitwasyon kuya. Past is past"

"Pag nalaman din ni mommy na hindi lang yun ang rason mo kung bakit mo siya iniwan tyak magagalit din si mom sayo."

"Mom knows everything"

"No Sam. Wag mong paniwalain ang sarili mo that mom knows everything. Because mom knows only a part of your relationship. If there would be someone that knows everything that happened to your relationship aside from you, it's me bro. Wala ng iba"

"Tsss"

"Totoo naman diba? Kahit nga si Lyca walang ka-alam alam sa kung anong nangyari sa inyo eh"

"Whatever."

"Basta I'm warning you. Don't do things implusively kahit napaka-impulsive mo! Malaki ka na, alam mo na ang tama at mali. Sige na, it's getting late. Goodnight bro and goodluck for your situation"

"Goodnight kuya. Thank you"

tinanguan na lang nya ako tyaka umalis para pumunta sa room niya. Tumambay muna ako ng saglit dito sa music room.

Tss, kuya knows everything. As in, EVERYTHING.

Why does it have to be complicated?

I went to my room, mas naguluhan lang ako. Pero desidido na talaga ako sa gusto ko, bahala na kung san ako dalhin netong nararamdaman ko.

/end of chapter 7/

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🖇

ano nga ba talaga ang nangyari sa relasyon ni Lyca at Sam? Ano nga ba ang dahilan ng pag-iwan ni Sam kay Lyca?

sorry guys kung maikli lang ang update ko ngayon. But please, don't forget to click the star button to vote for every chapter that I will published. Judge the story right after seeing the epilogue. Thank you and see you on my next update! ✨😊

-writrix