Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 DAYS AGO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: 

  Im at home watching Keeping up With The Kardashians.Justin told me that he was going to surprise selena because he hasnt spent anytime with her lately. I guess I cant blame him he is just trying to be a good boyfriend. To be honest I dont like Selena.I know she is just using justin for money.She cheated on him twice already but I guess he is to blind to realize that she is just using him . Whatever no matter what I will support all of his decissions. I was surprised by Love Me Like You Do playing which is my ringtone for Justin. Why would he be calling me I thought he was with Selena. I answered.

Y/n: Hello

Justin: Y-Y/n (sounds like he is crying)

Y/n: whats wrong justin?Why are crying?What Happened?Are you ok?

Justin: C-C-an I C-come over

Y/n: Yea of course. 

He hung up

2 minutes later I heard soft knocks on the front door and ran to the door. I opened it and immediately hugged justin because I knew that he needed one. We just stood there hugging each other until I heard soft sobs in the neck and tears causing my shirt to be soaking but I didnt care. I started to walk backwards to the couch so we could sit down. I gave justin some time to calm down.

Y/n: do you wanna talk about it

Justin shakes his head no

Y/n: Pweaasseee

Justin:-chuckles- I Love You Y/n( IN A BESTFRIEND WAY OF COURSE)

Y/n: I love you too Justin.... Do you wanna tell me what happened

Justin: well, I was gonna surprise selena so i tippy-toed upstairs to her room because I didnt see her in the living room or kitchen so I walked upstairs and I saw her clothes on the ground and some boys clothes and then I walked into her room and saw her having sex with Harry.---looking down---

Y/N: THAT BITCH!--gets up and puts shoes on--

Justin:Y/N!! Y/N!!!! Please.... Don't..... Go..... I need you here with me... please ---softly cries--

Y/N; I'll stay here for you.--lays on justin and puts  your head on his chest ----

I softly began to sing" I Would" by justin 

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face. Baby I would. Baby I would.If I could make a better way so you could see a better day. Baby I would. Baby I would. 

I sang until I heard heavy breathing which meant he was asleep and got up to put my shoes on. I carefully opened and closed the door. I got into my black range rover and pulled out of the driveway. Selena was gonna get what she deserved.She cant just play with Justins heart and get away with it. Not if I had anything to do with it.

------SELENA'S HOUSE---------

I got out the car and ran to the door. I banged on the door until she came to open the door. She gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes.

Selena: What are you doing here?

Y/n: oh me. --pointing to yourself--Im here to beat your ass.

Selena:For what

Y/n: breaking Justins heart for the third time.

Selena: Why do you care 

Y/n: Justin is my bestfriend 

Selena: You shouldn't care 

Y/n: and why is that

Selena: You really think Justin likes you... he is only using you

Y/n: Using me for what

Selena: Y/n.... You kiss his ass 24/7, and knowing justin he likes when people kiss his ass

Y/n: You're lieing...(tears start to fall)

Selena: I bet you wish I was ---- slams the door-----

I ran to my car and cried until tears couldn't fall anymore. I pulled out of selena's driveway and went home. When I walked inside Justin was laying there just like I left him. I sighed and went into my room. I put on a pair if yoga pants and I crop top thats says Hate me or Love me. I was about to get into my bed until my door opened and The boy that I thought was my bestfriend stood there. He walked into my room and layed on my bed.

Y/n: I think you should leave...-not looking at justin-

Justin: what... why...

Y/n;Its not like we are bestfriends anyway so you dont need to be here-- hands him the swaggy pals for life braclet that he gave he when they were 14 (Oh yea by the way they are both 17)

Justin:W-what do you m-mean we aren't bestfriends anymore.

Y/n: We shouldn't be bestfriends anymore--still not looking at justin--

Justin: Y/N why please tell me.

I was about to explod. 

Y/n: DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I KISS YOUR ASS ALL THE TIME AND THATS THE REASON WHY YOU SPEND TIME WITH ME SO I CAN KISS YOUR ASS! -tears were falling rapidly- I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Justin: WTF Y/N WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT WHO SAID THAT. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME YOU DONT KISS MY ASS.WHO TOLD YOU THAT!

Y/N:Selena did.... justin if u think that all I do is kiss your ass then you can leave. I bet one of your beliebers will do it for free but not me. 

Justin:y/n she lied I dont think you kiss my ass I love you y/n please dont do this. Why dont you believe me..-crying--I love you y/n dont leave please....

I needed someone to hug me and I know Im supposed to be mad a justin but I just needed someone to hug me and tell me everything was gonna be ok. I ran to justin who was sitting on the bed and sat on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried.He wrapped arms around my waist as we both cried into eachothers neck. I knew that I couldn't live without justin even if I tried.

Justin: I love you so much. (besfriend way)

Y/n: I love you too

Justin: give me your wrist-You give him your wrist and puts the swaggy pals for ife bracelet on-Swaggy Pals Forever and Always. 

Y/n: Forever and always

Justin: god i dont know what I would of done if we weren't best friends anymore

Y/n: to be honest me either

Justin: wanna cuddle and watch a movie

y/n;--nods--

Justin:Y/N promise me that no matter what we will be bestfriends forever

Y/n:I promise. Forever and Always?

Justin: Forever and always. -kisses your cheek--