He chuckled like the psycho he is "Sorry I forgot to clean up my mess" He cleaned the knife with his white shirt and he put the knife right up to my right eye.

"S-stop". I whimpered all the horrifying memories rushing back to mind and I closed my eyes.

"you know what I should do it here". He move the knife to my left upper arm he pressed down hard and slice my arm.

I screamed and I sob from the pain while my eyes widen from the pain he did to my arm there was a long wound gushing out blood and I know soon enough I'm gonna be blacking out.

"God I miss this" Malcolm said and pat my head "I hope you die". I said lowly my eyes slowly closing from the blood loss.

"Seems like your about too". He said darkly and walked away and I blacked out for the second time.

                 ◆.                 ◆. 

                            ╮

•(-----------------------)•

Marlo's
POV

I feel every single pain that Revilen Is feeling I hold my left arm in pain while the person hurts her.. I have to find her I need her It just makes me more and more piss the more I think about someone hurting her.

Cody sat on the black sofa that is in my office and stared at me with worry in his eyes "We have to go find her fuck!" I growled out. Cody got off the sofa and walk to me.

"Marlo calm down we will try to find her". Cody said

And my wolf growled inside me at the word "try". "Not even try. We will find her and im gonna kill the Basterd who is hurting her" I growled. I turned away from Cody and put my hands over my face and groaned in frustration.

'Calm down Marlo you need a empty head while trying to find her' I told myself.

It took a minute to get myself together and to stop the bad thoughts from entering my head.

"Okay let's go" I said looking Cody in the eyes. He smiled "Finally back on track" I rolled my eyes and walks out the door just wanting Revilen in my arms.

  Revilen
POV

"STOPPP!!" I cried trying to stop Malcolm's guard from touching me but I can't when I'm still tied up.

His hands touched my body And I keep on trying and trying to get out of these chains no matter how much I was hurting from the pain these chains cause me, or the big long cut that was on my left upper arm that is now bandage.

"Okay James enough". A guy appeared from the corner of the room. I didn't even knew he was there I wonder where is the door in here. I looked at him he had red hair, blue eyes, and he was tall with a strong build.

James looked at him and grunted and sat down and one of the chairs that was in this room and glared at me.

"Hi Revilen I'm Shawn and I'm sorry about James and Malcolm and I know your wondering where the hell are you but ima just say I'm on your side". He took out a gun from his belt and shot James in the head.

I stared at him with my mouth almost touching the bloody floor.  He smiled at me and counted down with his fingers starting at five.

And when there was no more fingers up the door busted open.

And now I finally knew where the door was.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N)  There is gonna be a big surprise next chapter and I just can't wait to write it I hoped you liked it and I love y'all so much.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote,
Comment and share,
Thankyou.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥