15 Seater Tempo Traveller Hire in Delhi

Well, when you are travelling a long distance with just three or four of your friends, then tempo is not the first thing we consider. However, if you have more friends, family and luggage to carry along with you, then the best transportation is the classic tempo traveller hire services. If you opt for our 15-seater tempo traveller hire services, one thing we can assure you is safety and comfort. We are an agency that operates in more than 25+ cities all over India, with operational experience of more than 10 years in the travel industry.

We thrive to offer the best services for our customers at an affordable rate. This is what makes us one of the most desired tempo hire services company. If you are travelling in a group of friends and family, you can opt for our 15-seater tempo traveller hire services. Do you have a lot of luggage with you? Not to worry, our 15-seater mini bus hire online services come with a fleet of tempos with ample space to keep your luggage and 15 people can sit comfortably. Our tempos have additional head and arm rest, LCD TV, GPS, first-aid box, and stereo music system for entertainment purposes.

We offer easy bookings and cancellations with no hidden charges for our customers. Even if you cancel your bookings a few hours ago, we don't deduct any amount. We charge our customers only after their journey is satisfactorily complete. If you opt for our tempo traveller services in festive times, you will get discounts and other offers too. We offer pickup and drop services, tempo services for marriage ceremonies, corporate parties, daily trips and travels or any other needs. We have also got hire 15 seater tempo traveller   for any urgent and emergency needs of our customers too.

Contact us

Email: info

Mobile: +91 9810115661
Website:  www.tempotravller.com