chapter 8 - Voodoo In My Blood

Start from the beginning

"So both of your families have a bone like my family did," Mikayla told them. "That explains why all three of you stuck around."

"You mean like destiny so that we can carry on our family legacy on battling the Hollow?" Kacie asked. She shrugged. "Sounds like fun."

Mikayla nodded. "So, Luke called Ryan to see if he and Lindsey could find those bones and bring them to us."  

"And where Ryan goes, his wife Lindsey Davis-Thompson goes, especially when Ryan is only a werewolf with a moonlight ring," Luke told them. "Lindsey is a badass witch that we could use the help from. Luckily, little Emma and Danny get the best of both worlds."

"Emma and Danny go wherever their parents go," Tory told them. "Looks like the Davis-Thompson family is making a trip to New Orleans."  

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the dungeon, Kassandra was in the boundary spell, holding her rosary beads. Elijah, Nicola, Hayley, Mikayla and Kaylin stood outside of it.

"This thing has followers everywhere," Mikayla told them. "They've infiltrated the entire city."

"If they get to the other bones before we do..." Kaylin trailed off.

"They may well try to raise this monstrosity," Kassandra finished. "And it will come for us all."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the alley, Caitlin rushed into the alley, coming to a stop in shock.

The blue light/black smoke was in front of Caitlin, speaking in a feminine voice. "Do you know who I am? You will give me a safe place to hide."

The Hollow reached out to grab Caitlin by the head, slowly entering her body to possess her, but not before a birthmark like Mikayla, Hayley and Hope's was seen on her shoulder through the black smoke and blue light. Caitlin slumped forward when the Hollow took possession of her. She looked around curiously, tilting her head. She let her eyes glow blue, smirking slightly, letting the blue glow fade from her eyes.

----~----

Flashback - 500 A.D.

North America Gulf Coast

Night - Clearing

There was a big gathering of tribes and families in the clearing in the middle of nowhere. Wolves were standing by, watching, tamed but growling to themselves.

Rosalita was watching a ceremony of sort, smiling mischievously, laughing lightly.

People of the village were lying out flowers at on altar, holding torches.

A baby was crying in the arms of a shaman that made her way to the altar, holding the baby over her head.

All of the others took a knee to the ground.

While the shaman was chanting, the baby's crying drowned out the words. The shaman placed the baby over the flowers on the altar, smiling.

A wind started to blow around, extinguishing all of the torch light. Everyone stood in confusion, chatting indistinctly in an ancient language.

The shaman looked down at the baby.

A nearby wolf was whining and growling.

The baby started to glow in bright blue light, making everyone gasp and back away.

Rosalita was the only one who didn't gasp or back away, amused and amazed to see the baby glowing blue, laughing.