The Phone Call II

Start from the beginning

"babygirl your ok? " Steven said bending down infront of her.

"Yea I just can't believe she's gone." she said letting a few tears drop.

Steven wiped them away with thumb "It's gonna be ok. We're going to find out who did this. Cuz stop crying we all know Nicole wouldn't want to see you this way."

She just nodded her head for her response. Chelsea pulled up & went to Steven. Walking towards us Steven came up to Ant.

ANTHONY P.O.V

This shit crazy what They did. I already know who had something to do with this Robert & Michael they dumb asses. Jack gone be mad when he find out about this. He already been telling me to put him on the team but I kept telling him not yet but now he really gone wanna be on the. team. Khari don't have a mother anymore because of this dumb ass war. They been trying to hurt people that's close to me ever Since I was 18 & this time they really fucked up. Steven came walking towards me I already know what this about.

"Let me Talk to for a minute." I gave him a head nod & started walking towards his car.

"You think them niggas had something to do with this?"

"Who else would it be? They know jack was her babydaddy & the gone keep trying to kill people who's close to me. Robert gone keep coming back harder until he tries to take somebody very close to me such as my momma, my daddy, or even Ciara & Chelsea. I can't let that shit happen." After I said that this Nigga just looked at me like I'm a ghost.

"Why you looking at me like that Nigga"

"You just called him your father." Steven said smirking.

"Oh" That was all I can say. I didn't even notice It.

"Yea. Anyways we gotta get them Nigga before THEY get us."

"Meet me at the trap in 30 minutes." I just nodded my head & went back over to the truck.

I don't believe these niggas took it that far by killing a female. I rather them kill Jack than Nicole. Even though I wish nobody wouldn't have died. Now khari got to group up without a mother. This shit getting old & now it's time to get this settled and Done with.

These niggas really bout to bring Ant out. I been trying to stay lowkey so I wouldn't be a war but somebody gone have to die & That's a promise.

Walking back over to Ciara, "I'm funna head to the trap. You gone stay here or coming with me ?"

"We coming with you" she said going inside to tell Everybody goodbye. So I took that as the time to talk to jada.

"Don't worry sis. We gone find who this to her. Stop crying I don't like seeing you like this." I said to her wiping her Tears away with my thumb. She didn't even respond she took her tissue & wiped the rest of the Tears away. "Do I need to Call twin & tell him to give dick in order for you to stop crying." I said smirking at her.

Smiling & pushing me out her face. "Leave me alone Anthony."

Walking to the driver side I got in waiting on this lil Jamaican to hurry ass up. I plugged up my phone to my aux cord. Ciara finally had got her ass in the car. Chelsea & Ant left already, put my car in reverse I pulled out the drive way. I hit play on my playlist & my song came on.

" Where's molly? looking for her, I need to find molly I said im looking for her turn on the lights..Golden one they say im the chosen

They say they like it when I roll up, cause I be pulling up in foreigns man

I don't smoke but I might roll one