I found my destiny... he was lying in my bed

Hey... heres another story... hope you like it... kind of getting depressed with the lack of response... but enjoy... and vote and comment if you have time

Chapter one

The street leading to my apartment building was cold, as usual. The wind was howling, icy and frigid, against my slender form. I tugged my jacket closer, and attempted to shield my face from the elements by pulling half the giant hood over it, leaving only the vivid blue of my eyes exposed. Tears gathered and burned at the edges of my vision. No one could say winter hadn't come yet... it was always cold around here but winter was a brutal season that kept even the hardiest people in doors.

A cat yowled in the distance and I shivered underneath the baggy clothes I had on to hide my shape. The feline sounded eerie, as if it was warning something... or someone. I brushed the thought away. It was the wind, I decided, the wind was always distorting voices, why not a cats meow? Still, I sped up just a bit- just in case the roiling in my stomach wasn't just because of the lack of food. My eyes scanned the buildings up ahead, taking in the dingy condition and graffiti that seemed to mark all of them. Yeah, I lived here... in this neighbor hood that was probably accountable for over half the crime, and drug rates in the city. This is where most of the gang wars occurred, where Drug Lords and their Drug Zombies held their trade offs in broad day light out in the middle of the street without a thought of the law. Frankly? The 'Law' was afraid of this place.

But it was home... I looked up at one of the buildings as I heard a yell and crash.

Yep... definitely home.

I took the next block at a fast walk, keeping my walk slouchy and heavy- like a mans- and made sure that no strand of black escaped the protection of my hood. My mind was so busy with those assignments I didn't notice the girl before I almost ran her over. Hastily I pulled up short, barely missing stepping on one of her stiletto clad feet.

"Hey, hey, hey!" the girl snapped backing up fast, hips swaying like they were double- jointed. "You break it you buy it Buddy-Boy , and Daddy G don't take kindly to his merchandise being damaged." she fluffed her frizzy red- brown hair and then looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. Her eyes widened and I thought for sure I'd been caught, cover blown, gender exposed; but then her posture changed, her hip cocked out and her lips parted. I recognized the look... it was meant to entice- to sell. She thought I was a costumer looking for a late night purchase.

Ughh...

"Though I can over look it if you're inquiring about something..." she made 'something' clear by running her hands the length of her body, shifting the skimpy clothing that was on the border line of indecent exposure to give me unwanted glimpses of her 'assets'. Only years of self control kept me from flinching away and running the next few blocks just to get away from miss 'stripper of the year'.

How did guys like this sort of thing?

Her undulating hips were creeping me out big time.

Unfortunately I couldn't just say 'no' and walk away. Number one, guys didn't just say 'no'. Number two- my voice wasn't anywhere near deep rough and graveling... more like soft, soothing and melodious. Damn. This was incredibly bad. If this scrap of a girl found out of my ploy her pimp would too. Worse- she'd said he was Daddy G. This was bad.

Taking my pause in stride the woman sidled closer. "Don't be shy, baby," shudder "Just say the word and I'll take real good care of you." Her hands gripped my shoulders, which I hated but couldn't avoid since I had to move fast to avert my face. "You want that don't you?" she purred. "You want this?" she tried to press up against me but that was way more than I could stand and I dodged- her hands still held my shoulders.