Chapter 7 - Who cared?

Start from the beginning

"Because I wanna try and forget what I did. I was so bad to you. I shouldn't have ever done what I did. Everyday I think about it. Everyday I think how much of an asshole I was. And I'm so sorry for everything I did. I was so bad to you. I was so horrible and I wish I could take it back. But I cant. So cant we at least try and forget it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ * 1 year earlier * ~~~

"I cant forget that Noelle!" I yelled, throwing a pillow off my bed towards the wall.

"It meant nothing Kieran! So whats the point in remembering it if we can forget it and move on. Because I don't wanna lose you" she spoke, her voice quivering, her eyes close to tears.

"Well you should have thought about that before you slept with him then shouldn't you!" I screamed in her face.

She backed away by a few paces and finally let her tears fall.

"I was drunk. I didn't even mean to" she argued, trying to come out innocent about everything. My rage twisted again and I stepped towards her quickly.

"How could it be an accident! So there wasn't a point when you thought, 'hmm, maybe I shouldn't be doing this, seeing as I have a boyfriend!" I bellowed.

"Look, I was absolutely smashed. I can barely remember anything"

"Being wasted isn't an excuse!"

With those words I grabbed my coat and stormed out of my own house, slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ * normal time * ~~~

"No, I cant just forget it. We had  this conversation a year ago. I cant forget it. End of" I rushed, quickly getting up and walking back into the diner to sit beside the boys.

They all sat exchanging glances, none of them daring to say a word. Sean excused himself from the table and walked outside, claiming he was having a cigarette. I knew exactly what he was doing, going to talk to Noelle. And there's no point in trying to stop him as when Sean decides to do something, he doesn't change his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's POV:

"Don't even try Sean" Noelle warned as soon as I sat next to her.

"Don't even try and apologise for Kieran. That he doesn't know what he is saying and that he is confused. I know exactly what I did to him. I don't expect him to forgive me I just thought he would at least talk to me" she spoke softly. She turned her face away from me and wiped her hand across her face.

"You know you really broke him. He hasn't been the same since you ruined him. He didn't speak to us about what happened at all. You really really broke him"

She nodded her head and mumbled a quick "I know".

"Just give him some space for a bit. Ill try and get him to text you or something but I cant promise anything" I spoke. She stood up at the same time as me and walked back into the restaurant. She sped into the kitchen and didn't emerge back out.

I strolled back over to the table and sat down opposite Kieran,

"What did you say to her?" he groaned, a slight annoyed tone in his voice.

I cant tell him that I told her she broke him. He would kill me if he knew I made him out to be weak. I quickly made up a scenario in my head.

"I just told her to leave you alone. Stop ringing you" I lied. He nodded and thanked me before shrugging his leather jacket over his shoulders.

"Can we go now?" Kieran requested. We all agreed and paid our money to another waitress. Kieran walked ahead of us, eager to get into the car. I looked over at Kit and gave him a half smile. He returned a crooked grin and climbed into the back of the car along side Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noelle's POV:

"Who was that?" Maria quizzed, peering through the small window of the door, watching Kierans table.

"My Ex-boyfriend" I replied quickly. I picked a pile of plates and dropped them into the sink.

This is what my life had turned to. After the whole Kieran thing I moved to New Zealand to live with my dad. He moved there after him and my mum got divorced. I thought it would make it easier to get over him.

I was really happy there. All until she came along. Sharon. My dads new wife. I've never liked her and never got along with her. I told him what would happen if he married her.

But he didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~* 1 month earlier *~~~

"If you marry her I'm moving out. I will move back to England and never come back" I warned.

"I love her Noelle. I cant just kick her out because you don't like her. She has nowhere else to go" He spoke, his voice getting sterner.

"So you don't care about me at all?" I screamed. He shook his head and walked to the other side of the room.

"Stop being so childish Noelle" he commented. I turned around swiftly and walked up to my room.

I cant believe he would do that. He knows how much I don't like her. And he does this. He never even told me to stay. He never told me to not go.

I slammed open the door to my room and pulled my suitcase from under my bed. I pulled all the draws out of my cabinet and emptied them into thee blue bag, not bothering to fold them. I pulled my shoes from the base of my wardrobe and added them as well. I zipped up my case and put it to the side.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and pulled my scrapbook from under my pillow. I placed it in my medium sized handbag and claimed to myself I would use it as hand luggage. I quickly gather my passport and laptop and stuffed them into the bag.

The £200 I had been saving for months was sitting on my dresser. I rammed it onto my pocket and made down the stairs towards the front door.

My suitcase bashed along the stairs as I walked down to the bottom floor.

"Where are you going?" my dad questioned, standing from the sofa to talk to me.

"Back to England. Like I said. I'm not staying here if she is gonna live here" I informed sternly.

"Go on then. See how long you can survive. But don't come running back to me when it all goes wrong" He muttered, walking off into the kitchen.

I fought back my tears as it sunk in that my dad didn't care about me anymore. He had his new family. He didn't need me anymore. Who actually cared?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~*authors note*~~~

1) Sorry for long wait

2) Sorry its a rubbish chapter

3) I HAVE 199 READS ON MY STORY!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone that has read and voted, means a lot :)

vote        comment        follow

THANK YOU!!!