{02. How You Met: Riverdale Girls}

Betty: You met Betty in Algebra back in the sixth grade. You had to work together on a project that was due in a few weeks that year, and you both ended up being partners for it. Since then, you both became close.

Veronica: You met when she first moved to Riverdale. You saw Veronica looking around Pop's for a table to sit at. "Hey, new girl, over here!" you shouted as she walked over to your booth with a smile on her face. As she sat down, she thanked you for inviting her over. "It's no problem, really. I'm (Y/N), and you are?" you asked. "I'm Veronica. Lovely to meet you, (Y/N)," she said as you both shook hands.

Cheryl: You met Cheryl during your freshman year. While you were sitting in one of your morning classes, she sat next to you. "You're the new girl, right?" the red-headed girl asked. "Yeah," you softly replied as she gave a smile in return. "Well, then, welcome to Riverdale High. I'm Cheryl, cheer captain of the River Vixens cheerleading squad," she said. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Cheryl," you said. "We're going to be great friends, I'm sure," she said as you both exchange smiles. (A/N: As I was reading this over with putting my name in there, I found this funny because my name is also that name and our names are pronounced the same, except our names are spelled differently, lol.)

Josie: You met Josie through Melody and Valerie. As you were stopping by to see them practice, they stopped and hugged you while taking a break. "(Y/N), this is Josie, the lead singer of our band, Josie and the Pussycats. Her mother's also the mayor. And Josie, this is our best friend, (Y/N). She's been close to us since the fifth grade," Valerie explained with a smile. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Melody and Valerie have told me so much about you," she said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, too, Josie. They've also told me nice things about you as well," you replied with a smile as you both shook hands.

Polly: You met Polly while you went with Betty to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy when she was just a patient. There, you saw a blond-headed girl with a baby bump walking around outside as Betty smiled with tears of joy. After their little reunion, Betty smiled at you. "Polly, this is my best friend, (Y/N). (Y/N), this is my sister, Polly," Betty said. "It's nice to finally meet you, (Y/N). Betty here has told me so much about you," Polly explained. "Nice to meet you as well, Polly. Betty's told me so much about you, too. By the way, congratulations," you said. "Thanks," she said with a smile as you smiled back.